What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

proxy.php

Hoshi Tombo 8000
Kanayama Cordovan #80000
Shavemac G.A custom Silvertip two band
LPL Oud Santal
Tiana Rose fresh & Coconut moisturiser
Guerlain Santal Royal Edp​

I love this one aswell the line's the curve's and those beautiful scales, Thank you Jamie for making me drool all over my keyboard again. :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

That's what I'm looking forward to is Arne's report on that beautiful Razor......
Ian that won't be the next month or not even in April, and by then you'll likely have at least two of your own. What I can say is that is a very good razor, then again there are other very good razor makers like Ralf Aust. I already had three Aust (5, 6 and 7/8) and a really deep passion for straight razors so in the end it really was a question about when for me. Then again you're a man of far greater self control than I have, aren't you?:em2300:

Haven't done a week of turtles in a while, so I'll start today, at about nine o'clock . . . .
View attachment 861418
Thank you for posting these again Larry. Over the years three different people have contacted me asking for help to find a set like yours. If I ever see one for sale, and if it would be for a price I could afford (unlikely), I assure you that I wouldn't let go off it ... ever.

Ian that won't be the next month or not even in April, and by then you'll likely have at least two of your own. What I can say is that is a very good razor, then again there are other very good razor makers like Ralf Aust. I already had three Aust (5, 6 and 7/8) and a really deep passion for straight razors so in the end it really was a question about when for me. Then again you're a man of far greater self control than I have, aren't you?:em2300:

You really think I have greater self control :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:........ Now lets move along before I dig a really big hole and jump in head first:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:....

Thank you, and happy hunting. Here are the show sides . . . .
View attachment 861421
Today's razor is on bottom.

Please come on did you really mean to do that Larry.... After my chin hitting the laptop first time then the second time the floor and 5 times after thanks Larry for a sore chin :a47::a47::a47::a47::a47::a47::a47:

Ok todays shave 18/02/2018
C.V. Heljestrand M**k no 32
La Savonniere du Moulin
Culmark best badger butterscotch
English Leather cologne by Dana 8oz bottle came yesterday

18-02-2018.jpg

If heavyweight English razors are the muscle cars of shaving and light Swedish razors are the sports cars.
This Geneva must be the aging Chevy pickup of shaving.
Happy to be driving it this morning.
IMG_20180218_115004592.jpg

If heavyweight English razors are the muscle cars of shaving and light Swedish razors are the sports cars.
This Geneva must be the aging Chevy pickup of shaving.
Happy to be driving it this morning.
View attachment 861447
Nice razor. I enjoy every one of my American "pickup" razors. No pretentions, excellent hard steel, clean lines, smooth shaves... What's not to like?

Top Bottom