What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Theirs-Issard Special Coffeur 1937 5/8"

The razor I started with didn't respond to two honing jobs so I summoned the TI from the bullpen and it got the save.

I guess the Swaty can't handle every situation...time to get the 4K/8K/12K out and get busy.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
5/8 Koeller Magnetic. My old faithful first straight could use a rescale, but it's nice to know that one of my least favorite razors still provides a great shave.

New (ebay) Geneva Cutlery Pyramid 7, 5/8 square point. Received yesterday, cleaned and honed today. Excellent shave. MWF with 3 drops of M Bomb.

WB 5/8th treated with .25 micron CBN spray.
This stuff is pretty impressive. Tomorrow will be another WB treated with .25 then .125micron CBN.

Back to the Boker Red Injun No. 101. Wanted to look presentable to Santa :santa:

proxy.php

Friedrich Schlemper, Solingen-Merscheid in 1925. Brand names: 'Brennpunkt Solingen', 'Capitol', 'DK Prior', 'Focus', 'Kapitol'. Open-blade razor and razor-blade maker.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
13/16 - The Celebrated Emperor - Napoleon - German steel with White mother of pearl scales - Restoration by Oz

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
6/8 Le Grelot. It's a 6/8 the way a woman tells a clerk in a dress shop that she's a size 6. :001_rolle

It's big, heavy, plodding, and ever so slightly unwieldy, but does it ever shave like a dream. Wonderful razor.

Top Bottom