What's new

What soap would you purchase if you didn't already have enough soap to last a lifetime?

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
I’ve never heard of Marseille.

Outside of social studies in high school, it was a first for me, too. It’s not even a shave soap per se, but purported to be gentle/sensitive by run of the retailers hawking it as well as super crazy slick (paraphrasing) by the d00d I mentioned earlier. He’s wicked smart and sometimes clashes with convex hone salespeople if YouTube is to be believed.

How sad is that?

Hypothetically answering your rhetorical question: not sad at all. It is better to possess your belongings than be possessed by your longings.

And I’ve never had a frontal lobotomy, so I don’t know if the bottle in front of me was really better. Plus, the guy offering on Craiglist didn’t say how sterile that tenpenny nail would be, so no thanks.

If I somehow lost all my soaps (not really all that many, but still too much to justify buying more), I'd mostly buy all the same ones again, lol.

Have: Tabac (3 pucks of tallow formula), Canada Shaving Soap (2 pucks), Stirling Varen, Stirling Sheep, Saponificio Varesino Tundra Artica, Speick (2 sticks), La Toja (2 sticks)

Would Buy: Tabac (either formula), Canada Shaving Soap, Stirling Varen OR Sheep, SV Tundra Artica, Speick sticks, and probably a puck of MWF, just to try it out.

Curious about RazoRock Marco. I like soft soaps, and this once looks like it would be good. I will be buying some PAA Future Fiction CK6 Base after I 3017 some soap. I think I am going to participate in the 2023 buying sabbatical , so we will see if I buy anything in December. I am going to stay in GRUME for September, October and November, and will need to buy stuff for the sabbatical in December, blades and aftershave for sure. I am going to try and avoid buying any soap, but knows how I am going to feel or behave in December.....

Top Bottom