What's new

What Soap(s) Do You Have On Order?

I have the SV Opuntia Beta 4.3 on order too! If that one is good I may put some of my backup soaps on the BST to fund another SV purchase. I am getting the aftershave balm as well.
I'm thinking about getting felce aromatica myself, just not sure if it's worth it. Still thinking Lol

I had these on order but they arrived a couple of days ago.
E39042AA-A0FC-4792-A922-4AFA216FA271.jpeg
6AD6C686-DB85-4F1A-8DB3-3E95AE052F31.jpeg
AC0EB153-8A5F-450A-A51E-11ADF4DB8056.jpeg
01AAAA69-BC4E-4B27-AEA9-8B8039ED96A4.jpeg

I'm thinking about getting felce aromatica myself, just not sure if it's worth it. Still thinking Lol
I have heard good things about the Felce Aromatica scent. I don't know if that one would be my next pick as I don't think I am really looking for a fougere. Manna di Sicilia seems like it would be the next one to try for me.

I have B&M Hallows on pre order. Just patiently waiting for October to get here. Also have WSP Formula T Sandalwood and Barbershop arriving tomorrow.

Lisa's Natural Amber & Tobacco
Mike's Natural Rose, Patchouli & Cedarwood
Tallow & Steel Maya (When it gets back in stock.Told "soon". :a14: Love the Madagascar
Almost ashamed to say first outing with a Mike's product

Pannacrema (Verde and Nera), Martin de Candre (Rose, Agrumes, and Original), Ariana & Evans (Little Fictions, SoCal Hipster, and Asian Plum), B&M Latha Limon, Pereira Orange & Cinnamon

Last edited:
Long Rifle 1776. I have 3 other LR soaps and they are excellent. Just as good or
better than my other soaps such as GD,CRSW,WK, Lisa's, B&M, etc.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Samples:

Stirling: Glastonbury, Spice, Baker Street, Sandlewood, Gentlemen, Executive Man and three bath soaps.

Top Bottom