What Soap(s) Do You Have On Order?

Discussion in 'Shaving Soaps' started by DoctorShavegood, Aug 16, 2018.

1. DoctorShavegood

DoctorShavegood Ambassador

Whooly Kaw - Merchant of Tobacco...I can't wait.

What do you have on order? I bet you've got the tracking number memorized.:biggrin1::laugh::whistling:

2. Pre de Provence, I'm usually not into large scale soaps but wanted to give it a try. Also, 11 bucks for a soap this hard seems like a great deal.

3. Wholly Kaw Dances of Argumes soap, splash and balm, La Fougere Parfaite splash, Lav Sublime splash plus a couple of BST items.

4. DoctorShavegood

5. SGH

SGH

Tabac shave stick, Tabac refill puck and one more Tabac in the glass bowl.

6. Declaration Icarus Contemplation. Hard to believe they could improve on their bison base.

7. Somnos

Somnos Contributor

Well I had Stirling Gatlinburg and Agar on order along with their matching AS until it arrived today!!! Now after much reviews read about the not so great Gatlinburg scent I say...AWESOME it is!!! for me....Agar I also love so yes, YMMV! LOL

8. I just ordered Stirling Sharp Dressed Man, and samples of Executive Man, Barbershop, Ozark Mountain, Mountain Man, and Sandpiper.

I already have either the full size, sample size or bath soap of everything of theirs that I'm interested in now that I've put in this latest order

9. WSP Formula T Bay Rum and Rustic Lavenderwood.

10. NOTHING!! :a13::a13::a13:

(I am on the 2018 Shaving Purchase Sabbatical and am hanging on by my finger nails!)

11. DoctorShavegood

Must be hard doing that with all those wonderful creamy artisan soaps out there.

12. Somnos

Somnos Contributor

Oh that’s just eviiiiiillllll! LOL

13. Somnos

Somnos Contributor

Hang in there BigJ!!! I would totally have caved by Jan...

14. Ad Astra

Ad Astra Ambassador

Well. WCS (PAA) Gatsby came the other day, if that counts.

Just been beating up Declaration Grooming (3) and my own Oakmoss-Williams soap so bad; needed a change.

AA

15. May be a bit. Lots to work thru
    IMG_20180822_144041818.jpg

16. NOTHING!!!

17. Received Lisa's Doc Holiday the other day, my Long Rifle Brown Bess should
    be here in another day or two.

18. nwohio

nwohio Contributor

These samples from ShaveDash

Antica Barbieria Colla Shaving Soaps - samples (Italy)
    Boellis 1924 Panama Shaving Soap - sample (Italy)
    Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet ASB - sample (England)

19. Tallow + Steel West Indies....the only scent from TS nice to my nose, hope to don't be disappointed once the tub+AS will arrive ;)