What's new

What Soap(s) Do You Have On Order?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
It's fun isn't it?

Or,

"I am a complete and utter fool for marketing gimmicks."

I missed out on BOTH of these limited editions last year, and determined not to again.

How can you NOT want a Halloween skull soap? Or one that connotes fall in the South?

I did draw the line at the aftershaves.

For now.

AA

Barrister and Mann Reserve Fern...god I hope it smells like I think it does.that lavender/oakmoss/tonka is my favorite aspect of BRUT (love that anise too though!)

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Or,

"I am a complete and utter fool for marketing gimmicks."

I missed out on BOTH of these limited editions last year, and determined not to again.

How can you NOT want a Halloween skull soap? Or one that connotes fall in the South?

I did draw the line at the aftershaves.

For now.

AA
Do you think we could save some money going back to carts and goo?

I may have too much on order, definitely should take the sabbatical next year. I have Wickham Parma Violet, DG/CL La Forêt de Liguest and B&M Hallows all on order.

I have heard good things about the Felce Aromatica scent. I don't know if that one would be my next pick as I don't think I am really looking for a fougere. Manna di Sicilia seems like it would be the next one to try for me.

Felce is one of my all time favorite scents. I have/had a WK fougere first and didn’t even know that Felce was in the same scent class. Such a light clean scent. Seems that most people get along with it too.

Waiting on b&m hallows and declaration la foret de liguest. I havent even smelled them im just buying things on limited edition hype and hoping for the best lol. Im sure it will work out

Wanted this too, but had to draw a line somewhere ...

AA
Well I keep redrawing my line 'er lines as I withdraw further and further into shaving soap overconsumption...and in this instance, at least, I want to try the Icarus base in a soap with known scent notes. I am so disappointed that DG has chosen to go the vague, no scent notes route on the other Icarus soaps (aside from Vide Poche)--he can't do this with a Chatillon Lux collaboration soap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom