What's new

What Soap(s) Do You Have On Order?

Stirling-Soap-Co-Pharaohs-Dreamsicle-artisan-shave-soap-5oz-350x350.jpg

Sudsy Soapery, Sandalwood & Citrus
Lather Bros, Take Out Night (TON)
Noble Otter, BarrBarr

Can't wait. I have a TON sample and just love it. The soap blows up into an awesome lather and the post shave is lovely. The soap has a certain unique character that I like and IMO it's underrated based on what I'm reading and hearing. For me, it's right there with most of my other soaps that include Mikes, PAA, B&M, WK, Caties, Eufros, and Shannon's. The other two soaps (Sudsy Soapery and Noble Otter) I'm buying sight-unseen.

A handful of testers...

As I've said all over this board, I have too many soaps. I just can't fathom buying more soaps right now, but there are still brands I'd like to have tried. This is my solution... 3 or 4 shaves and the tester is done ... AND I'll be able to say I've tried Declaration grooming, Dr Jon's, Barrister and Mann, etc. Added bonus: I can use the sample container to bring soaps on trips. I got my travel brush and collapsible dog bowl for lathering, just need the compact soap. [emoji16]

A handful of testers...

As I've said all over this board, I have too many soaps. I just can't fathom buying more soaps right now, but there are still brands I'd like to have tried. This is my solution... 3 or 4 shaves and the tester is done ... AND I'll be able to say I've tried Declaration grooming, Dr Jon's, Barrister and Mann, etc. Added bonus: I can use the sample container to bring soaps on trips. I got my travel brush and collapsible dog bowl for lathering, just need the compact soap. [emoji16]

Have you given thought to shaving your dog? That'd burn up a ton of testers!

I'm awaiting the arrival of Noble Otter Flying Hide, B&M Cologne Russe, and Catie's Bubble Connecticut Shade. I was awaiting Henri et Victoria Cuban Cigars & Cognac (it arrived Sunday). This is going to be a good soap week for me.

Bought nothing at all in 2018 and went a little wild the past 2 months and grabbed around 25 new soaps. Waiting on 4 new to me M&M flavors now.

Just ordered Declaration Grooming 88 Chesust Street , hope to find finally a DG scent I like and enjoy the soap performance ;)

BTW, also waiting for a jar of B&M Reserve Cool....if they arrive in time I should be fine for this summer :D

Hendrix classic & co - classic barbershop

Found rave reviews on this one and the price was too good to pass up.
proxy.php

Haslinger sage which I saw at a good price. I usually use SV soaps but Haslinger gate good reviews so I will see if it's any good.

Top Bottom