What's new

What Soap(s) Do You Have On Order?

WCS Jojoba Pear-brrr shoppe
Soap Commander Vision
Fine Lavender Pour Homme

As well as a few non-soap items (brush and almost 200 blades). Off to a swimming start with toning down my shave shopping. Lol. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
Grooming_Dept_Tacit_-_Unscented_Vegan_Shaving_Soap_250x250@2x.jpg

Chelsea's Soap Gardens: Arabian Nights

Their prices are low... Maybe half the price for a 4oz puck (refill pucks only). Some good reviews here, albeit older reviews. Got high hopes for a good find. [emoji16]

After several years of trial and error I came to the following conclusion: I'm a tallow soap man. There are several vegetable soaps I like and use but tallow works best for me. The thing is - I have yet to settle on "my" scent.
So I ordered Boreal from Tallow and Steel, Albion and Imperial Rum from Phoenix and Beau. All bought blind.
I had to get Martin De Candre Rose and Panna Crema Rossa to balance them out. Both brands well known to me but not these particular scents.
I certainly hope that this order will last me no less than two+, maybe three years because the total came to a hundred quid or so.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Speick Stick
Soap Commander Honor
Palmolive Stick (2)

Very excited to try them all. Absolutely love Speick AS and can't wait to find a Barbershop scented soap that doesn't burn me and leave me with zits! And the Palmolive's were freebies acquired through an eBay credit for a very late delivery!

Speick Stick
Soap Commander Honor
Palmolive Stick (2)

Very excited to try them all. Absolutely love Speick AS and can't wait to find a Barbershop scented soap that doesn't burn me and leave me with zits! And the Palmolive's were freebies acquired through an eBay credit for a very late delivery!
I found the honor to be a unique, but nice smelling Barbershop. A little different than the few others I've tried. The Speick is awesome, imo. Smell is great, albeit very light. Love that peppery herbal smell.

Good choices. [emoji846]

Yeah, I love everything about it! I ordered it off Amazon because I had some gift cards. The next time I place an order with IB though, I'm gonna add the SMDF splash. I wish they made a cologne like it!

Top Bottom