What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Thanks. Glad I could help. Maybe he'll just send you the other and let you keep both [emoji6]

Adam

Now that would make my day......:wink2:

This exchange just seems to be getting better and better (dripping sarcasm). Now I'm being told to send back the Tuckaway and when he gets it he'll send me the Bostonian. No mention of him paying for shipping. And now he is saying the Bostonian has a hairline crack. Now I'm legitimately ticked and less willing to give him the benefit of any doubt.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
This exchange just seems to be getting better and better (dripping sarcasm). Now I'm being told to send back the Tuckaway and when he gets it he'll send me the Bostonian. No mention of him paying for shipping. And now he is saying the Bostonian has a hairline crack. Now I'm legitimately ticked and less willing to give him the benefit of any doubt.
I would opt for a full refund at this rate.

Omega 10098 Professional and shaving bowl Dr.K Soap Company.

proxy.php

linty1

My wallet cries.
$image.jpgPicked up a Feather Artist club on ebay for about $60 CAD, was surprised at the heft, I thought by looking at the pictures that it was going to be a light, plasticy item. Also very nice rubber handle. Decided this would be a good shallow end entry into straight shaving, was a little disappointed it didnt come with one or two starter blades, again ebay was the answer and have a pack of pro-guards on the way. Hopefully soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
picked this up last night on that there auction site...

$s-l16009.jpg

Will take a little while to arrive, as I'm overseas, but it'll be worth the wait.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
attachment.php
For my Den, I'm waiting now on;

(purchased 'off the bay'[FONT=&amp]), [/FONT][FONT=&amp]two (2) a [/FONT]8X10 Rustic Barbed-wire Picture Frames;

$Frame.jpg "[FONT=&amp]These rustic picture frames are handmade from an old telegraph pole cross arm and has old, rusted barbed wire accents on it. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]All of the wood used in making these frames comes from vintage telegraph poles taken down in Buena Vista, Colorado.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]The old wood has a barn-wood look, but is a much stronger and solid wood, making it a very sturdy frame in any size.[/FONT][FONT=&amp] This frame will hold a picture or artwork with a dimension of 8in x 10in, the[/FONT][FONT=&amp] outside dimension is approx. 11in x 13in and the frame width is approximately [/FONT][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]1¾in.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Each frame comes with glass, foam-board backing, sawtooth hanger and flexible points. The wood is left in its natural state with no stains or sealers. Due to the nature of the wood (color and texture, holes, markings etc), no two frames will be exactly alike[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]". [/FONT]

to replace the old frames of Razor Blade Wrappers and Vintage Razor Blades below. [FONT=&amp]

$Razor Blade Wrapper Frame.jpg $Razor Blade Frame - 3.JPG[/FONT][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
[/FONT]"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we're waiting for". Charles Stanley[/FONT]

PS I'll post some pics of these Frames soon after I receive and get them 'changed-out'. :thumbsup:
[/FONT]

Last edited:

linty1

My wallet cries.
O Christopher, I forgot, a while I had pm'ed you for some guidance on the lovely blade frame, I made them, I forgot to post pictures, I shall do that shortly.

Top Bottom