What's new

What razor/blade combo do you find is the best for someone with fine, wiry hair, and sensitive skin?

Can I get fewer blades than 100 just in case I end up not liking them? I'd hate for it to be a waste of blades.
Do you know about the blade exchange here on B&B?

Do you know about the blade exchange here on B&B?
Thank you for sharing this with me. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to exchange.

Unfortunately I can’t say specifically for your hair type since I have coarse hair, but I have super sensitive skin that gets dry. My face is very sensitive to soaps and some scents. I also tend to get brush burn.

For me, a razor like a Super Speed or Tech with Lord Platinums work wonders for my skin. Nacet and Lab Blues are also good but Lord Platinums have a slight edge to me.

If you have sensitive skin, I recommend bowl lathering to minimize any irritation you could get from face lathering. At least build the majority of the lather in a bowl and finish on the face. That’s what I’ve been doing lately and irritation is definitely minimized. Any irritation that I feel is due to my technique, too much pressure and/or dehydration.

@LovemeaniceDEblade I answered your PM.

Be sure to enter the B&B monthly free blades giveaway.

A good follow on for the KCG would be the RazoRock Game Changer 0.68.

The Gillette Silver Blue seems to be a good matching blade.

I have used ‘razor blades club’ to buy sample blades in low quantities.

I would try the blade exchange first.

Best regards

My 1950 super speed and Patent pending rocket are about equal. They both work great with a GSB.

My 1955 red tip loves the new blue box Gillette plats.

Still trying to tune in my 55-56 Rocket HD 72 gram razor. i just can't get a good grip on it. It's too heavy for
the shallow knurling.

Top Bottom