What's new

What pre shave did you use today?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I did my usual pre shave which is washing my face twice in warm to hot water in the basin with my razor resting in the water as I wash my face.

I thought you were using literal essential oils, this is an actual skin product and it's already been diluted properly. It's a good product as well but I wouldn't fret that it's no longer in production, by the looks of things there are many products on the market today with a similar ingredient list. I see you're from Bulgaria, I recently found a bottle of Viking aftershave and it's been working out good.
Ever since I have joined this forum I have been surprised how popular and appreciated Bg wet shaving products are, including among the fans across the Atlantic. Thank you for the positive feedback, @shaveman3000 ! As per the product at hand - this one is a really old one, it has expired in 2007! And yes, I am not worried that it is no longer in production, as my wife works for this company and there are plenty of alternatives. I hope that by the end of this week I shall have something completely new to test, not exactly a pre-shave, and will post in the forum my impressions. Greetings / Поздрави:)

Ever since I have joined this forum I have been surprised how popular and appreciated Bg wet shaving products are, including among the fans across the Atlantic. Thank you for the positive feedback, @shaveman3000 ! As per the product at hand - this one is a really old one, it has expired in 2007! And yes, I am not worried that it is no longer in production, as my wife works for this company and there are plenty of alternatives. I hope that by the end of this week I shall have something completely new to test, not exactly a pre-shave, and will post in the forum my impressions. Greetings / Поздрави:)
As promised, @shaveman3000, although that it does not belong exactly to this thread, here is the last addition of beautifiers:)

Attachments

• 20240518_074835.jpg
    20240518_074835.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Top Bottom