What's new

Shave Diary Platform Poll

If you had a comprehensive shave diary available to you, how would you prefer to access it? pick 2

• Android based phone

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • iPhone

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other phone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows based computer

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • macOS based computer

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Linux based computer

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Hi everyone. The database designed for a "shared" shave diary that everyone can use privately, but the unidentified transactional data can be used to compare hardware (razors, blades, brushes, etc.), software (soaps, oils, gels, splash, balm, etc.), environment (shower, water hardness, etc.) and process (pre, post, and during shave routines) with their results is progressing (now that I am down to just one student to complete their dissertation defense).

You can see what is happening here: Creating a Shared Razor & Blade Research Database Shave Journal - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/creating-a-shared-razor-blade-research-database-shave-journal.652185/

I am currently updating the design to support brushes and software. It will also have an inventory capability (which will be private to the individual).

I am at the point where I have to make some design trade-off decisions based on how diary users would prefer to access it. For that reason, I would appreciate it if you could take a second to take this poll.

Feel free to comment on the thread with any other options you would prefer.

I'm not sure if the android version would work on Chromebook, but I would like that option. Will it have blade use tracking?

Top Bottom