What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

Thanks, I like the look of that leatherman. I've never seen one of those.
I've got a "wingman" and I like it but it's too big to carry around and I don't like using a belt sheath.

Yeah I don't like wearing a belt, and darn sure don't like anything on one if I do.

I've a few deferent Leatherman tools, but none seem to be comfy in the pocket like the Leap. Others now reside in backpacks for back country snowbiking.

Basically I care a folding box cutter with replaceable blade. Sharp when I remember to replace the blade and I don't do that often enough. Maybe once a year. One nice thing is when I go somewhere a "weapon" is not okay I can simply remove the blade and I'm good to go in

IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0555.JPG
I carry this Swiss utilikey on my key chain. Small but yet very useful and handy.

my new every day carry...

It's fantastic... I absolutely love it!
Nice! It's cool to carry something unique that you don't see in everybody's pockets sometimes. That's not one you're likely to see someone else using, it's original looking.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
This was one of my favorites for years. I'm worried of losing it now so it stays in my drawer.

Al Mar "Gunstock"

10583825_96b5affcad67f5fe575d91d0372ebe22_m.jpg

I always carry a very small blade (2") and a triple A flashlight (Fenix LD02) in my change pocket. I don't need anything more for the day to day stuff. For a while I carried the Kershaw Chive. It is quite elegant and has the speed safe opener, which is fun to use, but I have found the flipper mechanism works less and less well despite having cleaned and lubed it on more than one occasion. So I switched over to a Cold Steel Micro Recon 1 Spear Point, and this is now my EDC. I swear this is the toughest and best quality pocket knife you'll find anywhere in this size factor. I don't even know I'm carrying it, yet I find myself reaching for it multiple times a day, as I do my Fenix LD02, and when I do this reliable little **** is always there to perform.

Top Bottom