What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

IMG_1218.JPG
Benchmade Pagan for the last couple days. Bought it off my neighbor who's an even bigger knife nut than I am! It's a very nice double action OTF knife. Single edge blade, kind of a bayonet style. The action is very smooth. Overall I like carrying my microtech better because of the size; this thing is beefy. Pretty sweet blade though.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
IMG_1321.JPG
IMG_1322.JPG
This is what I carry daily when not working. However, I carry either the Gayle Bradley or the Endura but not both at the same time unless headed to the ranch! I didn't have a pic of just my knives. Sorry!!

IMG_1223.JPG
IMG_1224.JPG
Wow @martym !
I love Spyderco and Case. Nice collection of well used knives from the look of them.

Today was a little Kershaw-Al Mar Am3.
The reality of it is that it's a sub $30 Chinese Kershaw with the Al Mar name and some obvious design cues. A budget Al Mar/Kershaw collaboration. For what it is I think it's an excellent blade and it cuts apples up as well as anything I've got:)
Extra pic to catch the detail on the G10 scales, I think they're very nice.
Will likely buy one or two of the others in this series.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Very nice knife
I have 3 Case Trappers and 5 Spyderco Enduras-3 with VG10 and 2 with ZDP189. A mess of other knives but these are my favorites. And as you mentioned, used often!

I just bought myself a knife for father's day... my first hand made blade. The blade is pattern-welded combining 1095 tool steel and 15N20 nickel tool steel. The handle is walnut wood with camel bone.

GrizzlyBlades.com GB589

Damascus_Folding_GB589.jpg

Damascus_Folding_GB589_2.jpg

My usual EDC is a Swiss Army knife so this is definitely a step up. It shipped today... I can't wait to get it!

imcndn

Carry a Leatherman Leap. Supposed to be a kids first Leatherman, but it's the only one that has what I want and can tolerate it as pocket carry. Requirements are pliers, blade, saw, Phillips, and standard.
leatherman-leap.jpg

It didn't look very old! Still in pretty nice shape.
I bought it in Purcell, OK. I do a lot of work there and there's several antique stores down the street from the courthouse.
Looks to be about 260 miles from Sublette, KS.

Top Bottom