What's new

What Pipe Are You Wishing For?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Bump... for a Ser Jacopo Amber Delecta
proxy.php

Mike H

Instagram Famous
If you don’t mind rusticated there is one for 266.00 plus 12.00 shipping. Smooth is pushing 400.00.

I don’t need to buy a pipe now...
But just out of curiosity, umm, where did you see the rusticated pipe?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Really want an Eltang Poker, but the reality of the opportunity costs are hard to swallow.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
He’s been mentioned before, but Jose Rubio makes some beautiful pipes. If I was going to drop four bills for a pipe, that would be the route I go. I doubt that’s in my future, at least until the two youngest get out of braces, and then college, and a couple of wedding. So maybe in 15 years or so...

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
He’s been mentioned before, but Jose Rubio makes some beautiful pipes. If I was going to drop four bills for a pipe, that would be the route I go. I doubt that’s in my future, at least until the two youngest get out of braces, and then college, and a couple of wedding. So maybe in 15 years or so...

My way of rationalizing is don’t buy the 80-100$ Pipe you were gonna buy. Do that 4-5 times and BAM! Money saved!

I lucked into a Rubio bulldog at the Las Vegas pipe show a couple years ago. I have a rule that I'm going to walk around the whole show before I buy anything, but I could not walk away from the table without it. Easily one of the two or three most visually stunning pipes I own, and the engineering is spot on perfect. Whenever you do get one, you will not be disappointed.

An unsmoked circa 2003 unsmoked Stanwell oval shank saddle stemmed billiard from The Danish Pipe Shop. Great price and they have a few more of these from the early 90s and 2000s, and a 1984... (not affiliated) go to pipes | Stanwell and scroll down a bit.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Been wanting an olive wood pipe for a while- love the grain. The confluence of a recent purchase by @Price and a Facebook post by Pegasus pipe pushed me over the edge. Another plus- I don’t have a horn yet.

D01B21B3-9E88-47DF-A486-F0421958A160.png

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Been wanting an olive wood pipe for a while- love the grain. The confluence of a recent purchase by @Price and a Facebook post by Pegasus pipe pushed me over the edge. Another plus- I don’t have a horn yet.

View attachment 1009217
Looking back, from “I want it” to “submit” was less than 10 minutes. That may be a record for me. I was almost as fast on the trigger with the 2018 LE.

Following J. Rubio on Instagram has be wanting one of those blasts nearly daily.

Clark Layton has been putting out some great looking pipes bit I still want a long stemmed Scottie Piersell Billiard/Dublin. I did however get a Crappy Pipe made by her husband.

Top Bottom