What's new

What Pipe Are You Wishing For?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
It seems every week a new pipe catches my fancy and becomes the subject of Ebay, YouTube and online vendor searches.

Here is mine this week:

Ser Jacopo Albus et Niger Silver Delecta S1 Author
961A6714-D335-486D-84C4-205A2BBF9D75.jpeg

proxy.php

Ser Jacopo made some sweet meerchaums in the past. Any one of the 10 shapes offered would be a welcome addition in my collection. Unfortunately no where to be found these days.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
proxy.php

Ser Jacopo made some sweet meerchaums in the past. Any one of the 10 shapes offered would be a welcome addition in my collection. Unfortunately no where to be found these days.

Whoa Beautiful!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
proxy.php

@Senshi has a couple of SJ meers! I'm jelly every time I see them.

proxy.php

A nice morta like this Oom Paul shape from Davorin this week.
Other than that every week it's a Vauen Aragorn. pipe.

Really any bulldog style pipe, however this one has really caught my eye. Hard to justify buying pipes as a college student however :302:.
004-003-1105.jpg

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Alam Pipes, one day...
Some one here owns one of these but I forgot who it was.

proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

I've been keeping a weather eye on Scottie Piersel, looking for a pencil-shanked billiard with just the right proportions to evoke that Bing Crosby thing.
Yes indeedy! Some of the longer stemmmed Kaywoodies would fit the bill and I don't mind an estate pipe but the price of those Kaywoodies are going up.

Dad said my great father preferred long stemmed pipes. I never met him. He died riight before I was born. All his pipes but one are lost to the ages. Dad has that Yello-Bole pot. Markings on it put it from the late 40's to the early 60's. :)

Top Bottom