What's new

What line of work are you in?

No need to give out your supervisor’s name, or your work address Ofcourse.

If you’re retired/currently unemployed/a student..you can mention your last line of employment.

No specific reason.I just thought it would be interesting to know what fields fellow wet shaverw belong to.

I’ll get the ball rolling : I work in Insurance Claims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work in alternative medicine, electro-acupuncture and bio-resonance therapy.

Happy that we can open next week after the corona shutdown in holland

I work in the Equipment Management, Procurement, and Sustainment field for logistics/supply chain operations.

No need to give out your supervisor’s name, or your work address Ofcourse.

If you’re retired/currently unemployed/a student..you can mention your last line of employment.

No specific reason.I just thought it would be interesting to know what fields fellow wet shaverw belong to.

I’ll get the ball rolling : I work in Insurance Claims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Registered Nurse. Semi-retired and now part-time in Case Management as a career wind-down. Firefighter as a youth (don't get paid for that line of work, but it's fun!)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

Oh wait, that’s wrong. I maintain full flight simulators. Well, I guess that is a particular set of skills, but shouldn’t be a nightmare for you. :)

I am currently a business data analyst (read; data investigator) with 20+ years in the non-destructive railroad rail testing industry. I am Mr. Excel. But I am currently learning sql and sql server reporting services.

Retired, occasional housing finance consulting, former publican/bar owner in Cambodia.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom