What's new

What is your next soap on your "To Buy" List?

Sterling shaving soaps are very good but there are many other soaps out there and rather than own just Sterling buy other soaps and explore give away the ones you don't like or grate them and mix them and create your own soaps but move on and enjoy our wonderful hobby.I try a bunch of different de blades too and I have 62 razors all bought on the Bay cheaply!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
So far soaps and custom scent blends have been the only rabbit holes that I’ve gone down. Though the soap one hasn’t been as bad as the custom scent blends

Soaps include:
1) Cella (kilo)
2) Vito’s (kilo)
3) Chiseled Face cedar and spice
4) L’Occitaine Cade puck
5) L’Occitaine Cade cream
6) Klar classic
7) MWF
8) MdC original sample (currently in use)
9) D.R. Harris rose sample
10) Stirling Executive Man
11) Southern Witchcrafts cedar
12) homemade tallow soap (custom scented)
13) homemade veggie soap (unscented)

The custom scent blends probably come out to 25+. But that’s what happens when there’s a shop that sells ~500 FO’s and EO’s and allows you to create your own scent blends

My plan is to keep mixing it up with “artisan”; luxury and mass-produced creams and soaps, focusing on what I have still not tried. The list currently includes Palmolive Classic Cream, PannaCrema Nuavia Blue, Tabac (in the smallest form possible) and Truefitt & Hill Ultimate Comfort Cream. And after this, perhaps Ariana & Evans Kaizen and MdC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would like to try the grooming department Nai, Kairos and Mallard bases to see what the fuss is about but it seems to be always out of stock

I always wanted to try Col. Conk's, and Ogallala Bay Rum, and got delivery of both last week. Both are vegetable-based soaps, and have made me re-evaluate my "tallow is better" opinion. The Col. Conks Amber and Bay Rum plus the Ogallala all work beyond my expectations and will be on my re-purchase list for the future.

Ethos, either citrus or unscented
CBL/Ethos has a sweet lime sorbet vibe going on.

would like to try the aqua di parma shaving cream since I love the scent but 50 euro for a jar is pretty expensive so for now I'll stick to Razorock XXX, Stirling Piacenza & Tobs jermyn street cream which are my 3 most used

I want to try the Dr Squatch Pine Tar soap and I keep forgetting to pick some up
One of my boys tells me it's very close to a version of Pine Tar soap i make, Only mine has cedar and the exfoliate is very finely crushed pecan shells

TFS Bergamotto Neroli soap to go with the TFS Bergamotto Neroli cream and my Mondial Bergamotto Neroli cream and soap.

Top Bottom