What's new

What is your next soap on your "To Buy" List?

I always seem to have a list of soaps that I want to buy. Here are the next five soaps on my "To buy" list:

1. La Toja shave stick
2. Saponificio Varesino Cosmo
3. Fine Classic Shaving Soap
4. Klar's Shaving Soap
5. TOBS Platinum shave soap.

What soaps are on your "To Buy" list?

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
With a decade backlog of soap, I'm not really looking for more, but if I had to buy some....

1. Ethos Melange d'agrumes (coming soon and sounds great!)
2. CBL California Sunrise (Haven't had anything less than stellar from him yet)
3. MdC Agrumes (if I come into some coin)

#1 will happen when it's released. The other are for down the road.

One of the flavors of Daisho....and I need to re-acquire Santa Maria Novella Crema de Barba as I used the last of mine some time ago.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Funny you should ask this as I was just making a list yesterday, but as the guy with the Michael Phelps avatar suggested, I too have a lengthy stash which I am actually trying to 3017 before I purchase more. BUT - If I do end up buying some more, I will look for:

RazoRock Irish Countryside
Ariana & Evans Summer in Paris
Noble Otter Orbit
something from Murphy and McNeil
something from Regiment Shaving Soaps
Top O' the Morning by Sudsy Soapery
something by Mike's Natural Soaps
Barrister & Man Reserve Spice
Castle Forbes Lime

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I guess there is more than a passing similarity between Phelps and Eli.
1587429742662.png

1587429794713.png

I have quite a bit already, but I have several samples on the way (Mystic Water, Stirling (already own a couple), and Murphy & McNeil (Aon base)), so I'll see. Whatever strikes me will be a combination of scent and performance.

Meissner Termonia Pots of Milk

It’s an outstanding product (as are all Meissner Tremonia products), but it’s the best of the lot for winter.

Meissner Tremonia used to have an unbelievably good preshave soap. I found it to be practically miraculous in that it ensured an absolutely wonderful shave. I always used it with Meissner Tremonia shaving soaps, and the difference now without the pre-shave soap is noticeable and tremendous. I wonder why it was discontinued. I believe it was $14.99 for a 95g round. In my opinion, it was worth every penny.

Just got samples of Wholly Kaw King of Bourbon and King of Oud. Waiting to buy Noble Otter Monarch and Noir et Vanille, as well as Declaration Grooming Trismegistus when they come back in stock.

La toja is on order and probably a long way off from delivery...

A&E Kai Zen when released most likely to try the new base.

PAA Cavendish because I’m pretty sure that’s the tobacco scent I long for..

the following just to build up inventory for the future:
A&E Khalifa, Novelist and Grecian Horse.
Razorock SMDF.

I don't have anything on the buy list right now but I'd be willing to try out different soaps if I get the opportunity.

Couple soaps that I'm interested in:

MWF
Noble Otter Barrbarr
MDC samples
Mystic Waters
Speick tub

My Proraso White tub is getting low, so I'll have to drop into the drug store to pick up another. Otherwise, nothing special on my "To Buy" list.

Next up for me is to acquire some more of what I have found to be the best soap available, IMHO, Ethos. The next scent I will be getting is their citrus-forward Agrumes soap.

I haven't posted here in awhile but still wet shaving not familiar with some of the new artisan's

I've finished quite a few soaps in the last few months. The next one I'm about to finish is Stirling Tuscany so that's next to replace. I finished the shave shop "The Savoy" and I'll replace it with Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban cigars. A few others I'll probably replace are

RazoRock XX
RazoRock XXX
RazoRock Emperor
RazoRock SoZ

i want to try soaps from Grooming Dept, Noble Otter, Murphy & McNeil, Declaration grooming, TTFFC and Southern Witchcraft.

Top Bottom