What's new

What is your most forgiving razor?

Vintage- my fat handle tech
Modern- Muhle R89

The latter I’m currently traveling with and getting great results with a quick 2 passer and Barbasol without thinking too much about what I’m doing

For me, it's probably my Yates. Always provides issue free, close, comfortable shaves. Just started using a Timeless .68 and .95 titanium. The .68 is definitely easy to use as well. Henson med is also a nice go to for an uneventful close shave.

I will caveat this response to add that it would have to be forgiving, but also reasonably efficient. I will also concur with the poster above stating that I am also capable of a nick with nearly anything (I am uniquely skilled at being a klutz). My choices would be the Tatara Masamune or a 40's style SuperSpeed. A Henson is right up there too, but I've passed my medium version onto the kiddo who finds it the best way to move on from carts.

I almost never read anything bad about the Sabre, it seems like everyone that has it loves it. I've just never been able to pull the trigger on one.
下載 (1).jpeg

The Gillette Fat Handle Tech with the oblong slots is the mildest Tech I own. For me it is the most forgiving razor I have and the smoothest for going against the grain.

Last edited:
Top Bottom