What's new

What is your favorite TOBS cream scent?

Both the Sandalwood and Coconut are excellent, however my favourite to use of them all (performance wise) is either the Natural or the Jermyn Street, they leave my skin feeling excellent after a shave. Perhaps its the scents of the others don't fully agree with my mildly-sensitive skin.

Hey Tony, looks like we have the same avatar.

1) Sandalwood (For sentimental reason. It was my first TOBS tub. It also smells great!)
2) Grapefruit
3) Eton College

Jermyn St is my all time favorite cream.
Mr. Taylor smells great.
However, now that it's cold outside I've been rocking the Peppermint! Smells and feels great.

I got now "Cedarwood" fm. TOBS and I do like the aroma of that shaving cream.
It hasn't got much to do with Cedar I suppose, but with grapefruit,citrusy notes and some patchoulli as well. But in general it has a very nice scent.
Moreover, I expected it be a solid kind of soap, in fact I got a soft cream which lathers extemely easy and turns into a ready to go shaving cream extremely fast. Good stuff from TOBS!

I was given a tub of TOBS Sandalwood cream and it has knocked my socks off due to its performance and scent. The first impression after opening it was the scent - imo strong but not overbearing and extremely pleasant. Definitely one of my favorites (until the next : ) ).

The performance has been first rate. Volumes of easy to froth lather, stays moist on the face, excellent glide, protection and post shave feel. What a nice surprise gift.

What is your favorite scent in the TOBS cream line and what would you recommend?

Thank you.
I’m torn between Sandalwood and lavender. I have 5 samples I’ve been using on mornings when I’m in a hurry and don’t have time to lather a soap. I plan to purchase one I just can’t decide which :)

Updating my top selections.
Royal Forest
No. 50
Platinum
St. James
Mr. Taylor’s

I probably ought to let go of my Eton College, Sandalwood, and Sensative Skin.

For me it’s
Avocado
Sandalwood
Platinum
Would like to try the Lavender as have been hearing great things about it

I've only ever used the Almond. I do want to get a sampler pack, but I have to be careful with scented products because someone I share the home with has scent allergies.

Top Bottom