What's new

What is your favorite TOBS cream scent?

Eton College and Cedarwood.

I find myself drawn more toward Eton though. I like the Cedarwood its just not what I was expecting.

This is too hard to answer as TOBS makes many nice creams!

But I guess I would go with Mr. T, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Lavender, Rose.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I've tried Coconut, Grapefruit and St. James. Of those three, I like Grapefruit the best. I like TOBS cream. Works good for me. I'd like to try Lime Zest, Platinum and Sandalwood. Maybe next year.

Mr. Taylor (close tie with Shaving Shop) my favorite during the cooler months
Shaving Shop (my favorite during the warmer months)
Almond (such a pleasant, luxurious and decadent scent).

Im visiting London in early January and cannot wait to visit TOBS and check different scents. So far I've only tried cedarwood. Its very nice.

Im sometimes frustrated though that I am usually ordering stuff online without having the ability to go through scents. You can sort of guess how Cedarwood will smell, but something more abstract like Eton College?? This is especially frustrating with more expensive items like aftershaves.

I have a sample pack of about 14-15 samples of TOBS cream. TOBS. Sandalwood is my favorite. I don’t have too much experience in creams as I am kinda newish to wet shaving but also tried the Sandalwood from Proraso but prefer the TOBS Sandalwood more. My wife happens to like the TOBS Sandalwood scent too.

Top Bottom