What's new

What is your favorite Injector razor in 2024?

What injector style razors should be considered? Are the Injector blades better? Are their custom houses making injector razors?

I am looking for a SE razor that outperforms a OneBlade setup. The oneblade blades only last me one shave and at almost .87$ per shave it is getting stupid expensive. I consider the performance of the oneblade to be excellent and rival my Feather AS D2, which says a heck of a lot. I want this to be easy.

I love that stiff SE injector shave though.

What injector style razors should be considered? Are the Injector blades better? Are their custom houses making injector razors?

I am looking for a SE razor that outperforms a OneBlade setup. The oneblade blades only last me one shave and at almost .87$ per shave it is getting stupid expensive. I consider the performance of the oneblade to be excellent and rival my Feather AS D2, which says a heck of a lot. I want this to be easy.

I love that stiff SE injector shave though.
In modern injector, only supply,asylum is three-piece.
Close to oneblade is gem. Blackbird Sabre, Vestige and wr3 are masterpieces.
If you don't mind the width of the blade, AC is good, too.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Schick

full

First razor I ever used, it was my dad's and still in my possession.
He was an injector guy, I'm more DE but this still gets me a good shave.
Not sure the year or model, maybe one of the maestros can ID for me.

Schick E or G type with Schick Proline B-20 or NOS Plus Platinum blades. The only modern injector I’ve tried is the Supply SE, which I find too mild. The fact that you can’t actually “inject” the Asylum injector kind of bums me out, though I’d be happy to try one. I’d also be interested to hear if anyone has tried the Hype X1.

Top Bottom