What's new

What is your favorite drink pairing with a good smoke?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Best root beer I have had is Virgils. Henry Weinhard was undrinkable for me. Just got another 4 pack of Virgils at Trader Joes today.

Reader Joe's is where I go to get their name brand of ginger beer. I'll have to try Virgil's RB. I like Dad's, A&W but so far I think my fav RB is IBC. Their cream soda is pretty legit as well. :)

Like most of my esteemed colleagues, my tastes vary depending on the smoke and situation. With an English blend, I prefer a nice cup of hot black coffee (Ethiopian, or Guatemalan)in the mornings or single malt for evenings. For VA's and VA/Per's I prefer either a nice ale or port. For cigars it is always a nice vintage port. You CAN'T go wrong with a fine vintage port with a well aged Cuban.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Bumbu Rum paired with Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Personal Reserve

It didn’t change the taste of the cigar. It changed the taste of the Rum. It became a lot more Carmel favor and way more sweeter. I’m anxious to know how much the Rum changes based on the cigar.

Diet Dr. Pepper is quite good. Picked up a few 12 packs the other day. Jarritos Mexican cola is good. Made with sugar. The Virgils Root Beer I get with sugar. Jarritos has several fruit flavor sodas made with natural flavorings.

Jarritos is amazing. A local Burrito place near me has them. The mango is fantastic. I don't drink them often but when I do they put a smile on my face.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
The Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream is fantastic in a cup of coffee with a pipe on the side.

Coffee with half n half, heavy cream, and turbinado sugar.

Rye whiskey neat, wild turkey neat, or pyrat rum neat.

Soda water room temp.

I know I said no alcohol for me and mixing with tobacco but.... I figure once or twice a week is ok. Bohemia Mexican beer and Moscow Mule are doing me good with a cigar. Moscow is shot or two of vodka, juice of half a lime, 6 oz. or so of ginger beer, Reeds is doing fine for that. As much ice as you want.

Top Bottom