What's new

What is your favorite drink pairing with a good smoke?

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Most often my drink is coffee with half and half however occasionally it's iced water or a select pour of bourbon, neat. Depends on the time of day (coffee in the morning, water for mid day and bourbon in the evening) as well as my work schedule. If I'm on call the bourbon is out. The tobacco is a consideration as well. Although I find coffee and water enjoyable with virtually any blend I can't say the same for bourbon...

I've been dry for several years now. So for tasty adult beverages I can't help much, although a good whiskey is never the wrong answer.

Otherwise, ice water or a cold ginger ale. Ginger ale is great with Virginia blends! It encourages proper cadence the way bay rum encourages proper shaving techniques.

I used to drink beer and that was great with tobacco. Not drinking alcohol now. Not to preach but alcohol together with tobacco will really ramp up the cancer risk.

So now it is diet Coke or Pepsi, AHA Black Cherry water.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I've been dry for several years now. So for tasty adult beverages I can't help much, although a good whiskey is never the wrong answer.

Otherwise, ice water or a cold ginger ale. Ginger ale is great with Virginia blends! It encourages proper cadence the way bay rum encourages proper shaving techniques.

I like Ginger Bear over Ginger Ale, because the Ginger is much stronger and spicier to me. There are plenty of Ginger Beer's on the market that are non alcoholic. The spicyness of the ginger goes great I think with a Perique heavy VaPer. I do cheat and like to slip some Makers Mark into mine though. :)

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I used to drink beer and that was great with tobacco. Not drinking alcohol now. Not to preach but alcohol together with tobacco will really ramp up the cancer risk.

So now it is diet Coke or Pepsi, AHA Black Cherry water.

I probably smoke and drink like once a week. Moderation is key to even breathing that smoggy city air everyday. My brother just got over a bad case of stones. Doctor told him to quit eating red beef and drinking coke everyday also.

I just got off the phone with him and was like, "bro, how about a T-Bone and a coke once a week and some water and salad and some exercise a few more times a week?" "Watcha think?" :)

Top Bottom