What's new

What is your EDC knife?

Way cool . . . but that disappearing blade guard does look a bit fragile.
If I remember correctly there was a BM production model with a similar system and it is an old invention anyway.

59ACDA53-A4C8-4FBA-B159-82584E0B32BA.jpeg

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I bought a Civivi Elementum quite some time ago, after seeing a couple of favorable reviews on Youtube.

LOL, and if you wanna know what happened to that Civivi, is that I've sent it to a member of this forum - not cause he bought it from me on the BST, and not even as to a winner of one of my free PIFs, but to someone who sent me a weird and IMO quite rude PM, writing something along the lines of that he just never seems to be able to win one of my PIFs but that he has seen one or two members who won twice. What was even more bizarre is that this gentlemen wrote with seemed like true passion and feeling of injury and revolt of some kind of injustice that he had not simply witnessed, but was a victim of. Caught me off guard. I couldn't send him the knife that was won by someone else in that particular PIF he complained about, but I sent him the Elementum, paying for the shipping as well. He took that with a true poker face and what seemed like a pose of a justly reimbursed victim of some kind of an unlawful offense. I guess I was in a really good mood then, and I reassured him that I will send him a different knife. A week or a week and a half after that, he wrote me another letter of complaint that he still has not received it, and that seemed fishy to him. At that point I just didn't know what to say. I hadn't received another message from that man.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I bought a Civivi Elementum quite some time ago, after seeing a couple of favorable reviews on Youtube.

LOL, and if you wanna know what happened to that Civivi, is that I've sent it to a member of this forum - not cause he bought it from me on the BST, and not even as to a winner of one of my free PIFs, but to someone who sent me a weird and IMO quite rude PM, writing something along the lines of that he just never seems to be able to win one of my PIFs but that he has seen one or two members who won twice. What was even more bizarre is that this gentlemen wrote with seemed like true passion and feeling of injury and revolt of some kind of injustice that he had not simply witnessed, but was a victim of. Caught me off guard. I couldn't send him the knife that was won by someone else in that particular PIF he complained about, but I sent him the Elementum, paying for the shipping as well. He took that with a true poker face and what seemed like a pose of a justly reimbursed victim of some kind of an unlawful offense. I guess I was in a really good mood then, and I reassured him that I will send him a different knife. A week or a week and a half after that, he wrote me another letter of complaint that he still has not received it, and that seemed fishy to him. At that point I just didn't know what to say. I hadn't received another message from that man.
You Sir, are a much nicer man than I, although admittedly I set a pretty low bar. A lesser man, like myself, would have named and shamed. 👍

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs

You are a true gentleman. Whereas this unnamed rascal really deserved nothing but your scorn, you took the high road and sent him a gift. I also would not have been so kind to this person. Thank you For being you.

Wow. You are a much better man than me. I would have told that clown to go pound sand. Or maybe tell him I was sending a knife and send him a bag of sand.

I’m gonna call the lottery company now. No fair that I haven’t won the jackpot after all these years!

Top Bottom