What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What is your EDC knife?

This week it's a Victorinox "Watchmaker" SAK. This thing includes the requisite knife blades, file and corkscrew . . . plus all sorts of watchmaker's tools, including a loupe. Not to be confused with the simpler version that features only a case opener, this one is perfect for getting yourself in trouble with your watch.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Contributor
This week it's a Victorinox "Watchmaker" SAK. This thing includes the requisite knife blades, file and corkscrew . . . plus all sorts of watchmaker's tools, including a loupe. Not to be confused with the simpler version that features only a case opener, this one is perfect for getting yourself in trouble with your watch.
That sounds like a Wenger Minathor

I've been daily carrying a Spyderco Delica for a few years now. It's nice and thin and clips nicely in my jeans front pocket. It's light enough that I can even wear it around the house wearing a light pair of training shorts. Good for most tasks I come across needing a sharp knife for.

Murray Carter?
Yeap. The Muteki Perfect profile. Very comfortable in hand.
I haven't visited the site in a while and it looks like some of them are now being made by his apprentice?
I guess Mr. Carter is focused on making his $900 petty knives.
Mine was made by the man himself, so I'll probably keep this in the family.

carter.jpg

work days - Benchmade Benchmite. Love this little knife. Hate they discontinued it.
off days - Benchmade mini Griptillian with sheep's foot blade. I have about four of these I rotate. Indestructible.

Top Bottom