What's new

What is your EDC knife?

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
This week it's a Victorinox "Watchmaker" SAK. This thing includes the requisite knife blades, file and corkscrew . . . plus all sorts of watchmaker's tools, including a loupe. Not to be confused with the simpler version that features only a case opener, this one is perfect for getting yourself in trouble with your watch.

Benchmade Mel Pardue blade. Hasn't been made for about 20 years. I've had this one for at least 15 years. I have another that I had to retire because it just plain wore out.
IMG_0120.JPG

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
This week it's a Victorinox "Watchmaker" SAK. This thing includes the requisite knife blades, file and corkscrew . . . plus all sorts of watchmaker's tools, including a loupe. Not to be confused with the simpler version that features only a case opener, this one is perfect for getting yourself in trouble with your watch.

That sounds like a Wenger Minathor

I've been daily carrying a Spyderco Delica for a few years now. It's nice and thin and clips nicely in my jeans front pocket. It's light enough that I can even wear it around the house wearing a light pair of training shorts. Good for most tasks I come across needing a sharp knife for.

Murray Carter?

Yeap. The Muteki Perfect profile. Very comfortable in hand.
I haven't visited the site in a while and it looks like some of them are now being made by his apprentice?
I guess Mr. Carter is focused on making his $900 petty knives.
Mine was made by the man himself, so I'll probably keep this in the family.

carter.jpg

work days - Benchmade Benchmite. Love this little knife. Hate they discontinued it.
off days - Benchmade mini Griptillian with sheep's foot blade. I have about four of these I rotate. Indestructible.

Top Bottom