What's new

What is your EDC knife?

Spyderco Rookie - single liner, VG-10, foliage green G10

EBDC5805-2801-42F8-981A-2331EC61523F.jpeg

Wouldn't a 9mm or similar be better than a baton for late night walks? Unless you're a trained martial artist.
I carry either a Sig P365 or Glock 26 if I believe the situation warrants. I retired last year after 41 years in law enforcement, in addition to four years LE in the USAF, I believe I have the experience to choose the proper weapon(s) for the anticipated situation. And one doesn’t have to be a martial artist to be proficient with an expandable baton.

I carry either a Sig P365 or Glock 26 if I believe the situation warrants. I retired last year after 41 years in law enforcement, in addition to four years LE in the USAF, I believe I have the experience to choose the proper weapon(s) for the anticipated situation. And one doesn’t have to be a martial artist to be proficient with an expandable baton.
Unless your attacker is...

BTW, the P365 is my own choice although I carried a G26 for some years as well. I was a California deputy sheriff in an earlier life.

Last edited:
I figured out many years ago that no matter how bad*** and well armed someone thinks they are there is always going to be someone more bad*** and better armed.
One of the first things I learned in the academy. Still, an old man with a gun who knows how to use it might be better prepared than an old man with a stick...

Top Bottom