What's new

What is the next Aftershave on your "To Buy" List?

Lilac splash from Maggard's, with their matching soap.

My Lilac tree is in bloom and I wanted something with a strong scent of Lilac. Should be arriving soon, with other goodies.

B&M Cool. I had to order from two different places to get the soap and splash. Also have Seville splash on order. All the soap is sold out.
The B&M Cool is worth getting. Very close to Floid Blue, maybe a bit more menthol in the Cool. Goes well with warm temperatures. I might spring for the cologne.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Although it's gotten mixed reviews, I can't help myself. It almost sounds to me as if...folks either love it or hate it. But it's cheap, so I'm not too concerned. Lustray Draggon Noir.

I have three incoming in the next few days:
  • B&M Seville - Running low on my current bottle and soap - Ordered Both
  • Wholly Kaw Denarius - Waited to see if I like the scent of the soap received this week.. I loved it!
  • Wholly Kaw Scentropy - Exclusive West Coast shaving drop last Friday ordered the splash and the soap
:spidey:

I've got a few enroute:
-Avon - Spicy, vintage from the bay.
-Tiki bar - The Captian
-Extro Cosmesi - Positano

On my list :
-Fine - American Blend
-Barberia Bolognini - Fresco
-Figaro - Monsieur
-Furbo - Smart and Vintage Blu
-Goodfellas - Furiah
-

Considering I've just entered this world i have a lot of choice
I'm undecided between:
lucky tiger
FINE ACCOUTREMENTS – AMERICAN BLEND

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I just bought Captain's Choice Bay Rum and Cat-o-Nine Tails Bay Rum...for a good cause. Next up will be Lustray Draggon Noir.

That stuff is crazy I love it. Crazy burn which suddenly plummets to Antarctic temperatures. Leaving a strange sensation of simultaneously burning and freezing. Don’t use it in January or you will literally shiver all the way to your car.
Love Snake bite. Not much skin food, but if you love menthol like I do it's king. A slightly less intense but very similar after shave with more skin food is Extró "Freddo".

I think I'll get some Proraso green. All the reviews are good and I can get it free shipping on Amazon. So...how is it?

Next on my list: Barrister and Mann soft heart series unscented AS. Cant wait to try this limited edition product.

I love aftershaves and especially matching with soaps/creams. Unfortunately, most online vendors don't ship them and I am from SEA so the shipping cost can be a killer.
Hmmm....I have in the Amazon cart, 1 Pinaud Clubman Bayrum, and 1 Pinaud Clubman Musk and wondering if I should pull the trigger...shipping cost is manageable.
Does anyone use both the Pinaud Clubman Bayrum and Musk? Any review?

In other online carts, I have the Reuzel Wood & Spice + Pitralon Classic (German) just waiting for me...hahaha

Epsilon Blue Mediterranean. Heard so much about Floyd Blue and how this is a great facsimile that I gotta try it.
I also want to try some Myrsol. Very intrigued by it but have no idea what flavour to get.

Top Bottom