What's new

What is the next Aftershave on your "To Buy" List?

I always keep a running list on my phone of what aftershaves I plan to buy next. Often this comes from reviews on B&B....or online virtual window shopping.

My next aftershaves on my list to buy are:

1. Brickell Aftershave balm
2. Creed aftershave balm
3. Floid aftershave.

What's next on your list?

English Leather!

I just picked up Stirling Glastonbury, Pinaud Clubman Musk, Avon Wild Country, Lucky Tiger, Reuzel and Proraso Red. This should last me for the next few years.

Fine American Blend and Fresh Vetiver
Lucky Tiger
Hub City Aegyptus when it releases

Good to know I'm not the only one who keeps a list on their phone of different shave products!

Two on my buy list-

I picked up GFT Spanish Leather cream a couple weeks ago and love the scent, so I'm planning to buy the AS and cologne.

I love Stirling Barbershop soap and I've heard differing opinions on the AS, but I want to buy it and see for myself.

Yesterday at the pharmacy I bought a bottle of Old Spice, first bottle in over 20 years for me.

Haul 20 4 6.jpg

1. Swiss Pitralon
2. German Pitralon
3. Lucky Tiger

It will be awhile because I've got plenty of aftershave for now and I'm on the 2020 Sabbatical. Have to use up a few aftershaves before getting more.

After my "FFI" version of Halston Z-14 comes in, I'm looking to back-up my Master's Champagne, which is down to about 2oz or so... It just goes so well with many of my darker colognes. Probably will also get a bottle of Draggon Noir and maybe one of the new Pinauds.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
English Leather!

I just picked up Stirling Glastonbury, Pinaud Clubman Musk, Avon Wild Country, Lucky Tiger, Reuzel and Proraso Red. This should last me for the next few years.
No! Get some vintage Avon Leather instead! You WILL thank me!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Pitralon Classic from Germany is fantastic. I found the Speik to be fleeting. The scent gone in 15 minutes. Great scent, but gone too quickly.
Then I'll cross that one off my list. I've got PLENTY of old Avon if I wanted "fleeting" ha. So Pitralon it is. Now to try and slip it past the War Department.... She's a sneaky one. Tricked me into marrying her, the most eligible bachelor in 3 counties (according to my mother.....)

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I have some cheap things coming: Lustray Blue Spice, Lustray Spice and Gabels Drops of Lime. I am thinking about disregarding a post on B&B and getting WSP Blackbeard aftershave. I love that soap so much, I am willing to take the risk on the aftershave. My wife liked the smell of that soap also.

Top Bottom