What's new

What is the next Aftershave on your "To Buy" List?

I’m pretty much set. Running low on Lucky Tiger A/S & face tonic, just trying to find lowest price. A lot of places are sold out and what’s available is at least $5 more than the last time I bought it.

Well, since I can not find any of my favorites in the drugstore anymore, I decided to go with an Italian drug store after shave:

a9bb396caa0c3e49b719a376b50d57343686fc8f01c390f5d9fe7c4b99720966.jpg

Pino Silvestre!

Just look at that bottle!

I won't even have to put it on. All I will have to do is show the bottle to a beautiful woman and she will do whatever I say.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Lol, now I feel bad because I didn't mail you some! Do you like it? I like it even better than the old original English Leather!
Oh! And in the summer put a few drops of bergamot essential oil in your hand to mix with the Avon. Turns it into an instant summer scent! I'm so smart like that!

Just ask my Mom!

Lol, now I feel bad because I didn't mail you some! Do you like it? I like it even better than the old original English Leather!
To me it has a very barbershop scent to it. I like it and have an entire capital building to burn through, so that's a good thing! $10 delivered too!

Oh! And in the summer put a few drops of bergamot essential oil in your hand to mix with the Avon. Turns it into an instant summer scent! I'm so smart like that!

Just ask my Mom!
Brilliant. Now my $10 Avon Leather will cost $50 after I have to go out and buy bergamot oil. I knew this was too good to be true!

Upon first smell, I'm thinking Glastonbury by Stirling may be a must buy for me (along with the soap). My wife and I both love patchouli, and I think this one is quite good.

FarmerTan

Brilliant. Now my $10 Avon Leather will cost $50 after I have to go out and buy bergamot oil. I knew this was too good to be true!
Dude! You KNOW I'm the King of Cheap! I am the Arko Man after all! I got mine at Walmart for like $4, maybe 5.... Or, if you are trying to meet women, just go in the produce section, after you have applied the Leather, and rub limes on yer face! Garaunteed you will get looks...

Dude! You KNOW I'm the King of Cheap! I am the Arko Man after all! I got mine at Walmart for like $4, maybe 5.... Or, if you are trying to meet women, just go in the produce section, after you have applied the Leather, and rub limes on yer face! Garaunteed you will get looks...
I'll have to wait post COVID for the limes on the face. Currently masked up at the local grocery store with Mrs. It's Hedley in tow. Besides, all the women are masked up too... you never know what's behind the veil!!

Loving my Leather!

FarmerTan

I'll have to wait post COVID for the limes on the face. Currently masked up at the local grocery store with Mrs. It's Hedley in tow. Besides, all the women are masked up too... you never know what's behind the veil!!

Loving my Leather!
I just admitted to my lovely War Department yesterday how much I was enjoying shopping with all the masks, except I can barely breathe, lol.

But all the women are a mystery! Are they cute or cuter than cute behind the veil?

Her exact words: "You Are Pitiful!"

I blame it on my Cosmetology training: always looking for the beauty in women.

Yeah, she didn't buy it either!

I swear, me and the Missus should have our own reality show!

Really eyeing those SV aftershaves, especially the 70th Anniversary. But until the soap is in stock I doubt I will buy the aftershave on its own.

I want to draw down a bit more of what I have, but next on the list is a bottle of the Captain's Nor'easter splash. I bought a sample pack from him a couple of months ago, and that was far and away my favorite.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Stirling Bay Rum arrives Friday. Like the shave soap so much I broke down and orders the AS. Hoping it is the exact same scent.

Top Bottom