What's new

What is the next Aftershave on your "To Buy" List?

My next to buy would be probably Ogallala. I've heard very good things about their bay rum, a scent I've recently fallen in love with. Beyond that, something leathery and something with lavender. But I'm still too new at this to know quite what I want.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have some cheap things coming: Lustray Blue Spice, Lustray Spice and Gabels Drops of Lime. I am thinking about disregarding a post on B&B and getting WSP Blackbeard aftershave. I love that soap so much, I am willing to take the risk on the aftershave. My wife liked the smell of that soap also.
It's only money. If the War Department likes a scent on me, I just print more money in the basement. My specialty is the 2 and a half dollar bill.

My next aftershaves on my list to buy are:

1. Brickell Aftershave balm
2. Creed aftershave balm
3. Floid aftershave.
You should try Hawkins and Brimble aftershave. Of all the men’s cosmetic lines for skin care “corporate scents”, Hawkins and Brimble’s is the most wonderful.

Not sure if this is off topic but I just got home and stopped at Walgreens on the way in (needed some AA batteries). Decided to look at the shave section to see what aftershave was there. It was all gone, not even Old Spice. Just two bottles of Aqua Velva and that was it. Quite a good selection of balms though. This place used to carry Clubman, VIBR, Brut, AV, Mennen something, Old Spice, Afta and a few more. Spoke to the assistant manager. She shook her head and said they weren't going to carry that stuff anymore. I asked her if it didn't sell. She said it sold fine but they are not going to carry that stuff anymore. She said not even Brylcream and they used to sell a ton of it. Also saw lots of beard care products taking up lots of shelf space I never even heard of before (I used to wear some sort of beard for years-only product I ever used on it was shampoo!). Anybody got any idea what is going on?

And the answer better not have anything to do with hipsters!

My next to buy would be probably Ogallala. I've heard very good things about their bay rum, a scent I've recently fallen in love with. Beyond that, something leathery and something with lavender. But I'm still too new at this to know quite what I want.

I have the Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood, and absolutely love it, both its scent and performance. The oils in it are extremely soothing and blend into the skin well.

For something leathery, consider Geo F Trumper Spanish Leather, or Dr Jon's Runaway, a tribute to Joan Jett. It's a nice mixture of cherry, clover, carnation, and leather.

Some sort of balm. Maybe chiseled face balm, nivea or eleven balm. Zingari is the best but gives me a reaction sadly. But it's excellent stuff and most people love it.

L'Occitane Eau De Cedrat After Shave Cream Gel and Eau des Baux After-Shave Balm. I've tried and liked the Cade and Cap Cedant ones so want to try the full L'Occitane set!

L'Occitane Eau De Cedrat After Shave Cream Gel and Eau des Baux After-Shave Balm. I've tried and liked the Cade and Cap Cedant ones so want to try the full L'Occitane set!
I am going to wait until someone gives it to me as a gift....

still waiting.

Pinaud Clubman special reserve
Any of the Stirling aftershaves
Im currently working my way through the sharp dressed man soap and id like to try the aftershave but with Stirling I very rarely use aftershave so im not sure.

Top Bottom