What's new

WHAT IS THE NAME (NUMBER) OF THIS OMEGA BOAR BRUSH?

I won this great Omega Boar Brush in a Newbie PIF Drawing. It's driving me nuts to find out what the name or # of it is. Can anyone help me identify the name/number of this Omega Brush? It's a BIG one and I love it.
Measurements:
140 mm tall
30 mm knot
60 mm loft
80 mm handle
100_2099.JPG

Thanks to this forum and other posts like this one, I just ordered this same brush. My badger that I got just is not holding up with daily shaving.

Barber handle brushes are some of my favorite shapes. That just seem to fit perfectly for me.

Enjoy your Omega. I've had that model before. NICE brush.

My 2 current barber handles are older rubberset.

proxy.php

Hello,

This humble brush is one of my favorite brushes. After a short break in period (like all boar) this brush is fantastic. It’s exfoliating action really helps your skin.
I use it for head, face shaving so it’s size matters when lathering the larger area.
The handle length really helps with deep mugs and people with large hands and or arthritis.
I love this brush and will probably by a few spares next chance I get.

Cheers
John

proxy.php

I just got the brush today and all I can say is WOW. That’s the best shave, most lather and best lather I’ve ever had. Enough lather for 3 face passes and 2 head passes. My old badger brush never compared to this Omega even when it was new. I’m hooked. Merkur 23c, Astra SP, Omega brush and Proraso Red with lavender witch hazel to finish. My best shave ever today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proxy.php

I just got the brush today and all I can say is WOW. That’s the best shave, most lather and best lather I’ve ever had. Enough lather for 3 face passes and 2 head passes. My old badger brush never compared to this Omega even when it was new. I’m hooked. Merkur 23c, Astra SP, Omega brush and Proraso Red with lavender witch hazel to finish. My best shave ever today.

Great to see a plan come together like that!!

proxy.php

So very glad I started this thread. Now someone else has this amazing brush. It is my favorite. I used it again tonight with my Bakelite Open Comb Slant Razor and got a great BBS, lather whipped up with this brush for the great cushion I needed.

The Omega 10093 is indeed an excellent boar brush. The key is to load it heavily and it becomes almost the equivalent of some of the expensive badgers.

Then again, it gets even better after break-in.

The Omega 10093 is indeed an excellent boar brush. The key is to load it heavily and it becomes almost the equivalent of some of the expensive badgers.

Then again, it gets even better after break-in.
After one use and the fact that I'm told it gets better after break in, I just don't think I will ever go back to badger again. Now, granted, I didn't have a top shelf "expensive" badger brush, but the backbone and loft of this brush just can't be beat IMO. As always, YMMV.

After one use and the fact that I'm told it gets better after break in, I just don't think I will ever go back to badger again. Now, granted, I didn't have a top shelf "expensive" badger brush, but the backbone and loft of this brush just can't be beat IMO. As always, YMMV.
Your enthusiasm and excitement for getting it is evident. Keep enjoying it!

60DCC1C2-A0CC-4177-8281-EDD5A3DC9FDA.jpeg
21B700FB-C979-43F6-A56F-A21BE1373AFF.jpeg

I love barber handle brushes. Have to say they would be my all time favorite. I do wish more were available.

Top Bottom