What's new

What is everyone's current favorite Lavender shaving soap?

My only lavender soap is Cyril r salters hard tallow based soap. I might have others w lavendeR as a scent mixed in. Who knew lavender could be such a nice, refreshing, masculine scent! And all this time I’ve been depriving myself bc I thought it’d be too feminine or floral of a scent.
Lavender has been a traditional men's scent for at least a 150 years, and women's too.

My top two favorites so far are:

1. Barrister and Mann Reserve Lavender
2. Shannon's Soaps Lavanilla

The BM is deep, really deep.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Lavender has been a traditional men's scent for at least a 150 years, and women's too.

My top two favorites so far are:

1. Barrister and Mann Reserve Lavender
2. Shannon's Soaps Lavanilla

The BM is deep, really deep.
After having both for a while now. I'm torn between the B&M and Hags.

The Hags is a bright crisp lavender scent. While I would describe B&M as a dark lavender, but in a really good way.

I have since taken on a tub of Grooming Department's Lavender in Kairos SE Base :001_wub:
This may have jumped the line for July's SOTM

Scent Notes: A blend of 97% Organic Buena Vista Lavender & French High Elevation Lavender & French Maillette Lavender + 3% Violet Absolute, Cedarwood Absolute, Labdanum Absolute, Geranium Absolute, and Jasmine Sambac Absolute.
SOTM for September | I sense great things, this paired with Speick or B&M Lavender splashes
full

I guess that by now you all have heard the sad news that Barrister and Mann is stopping manufacture of the wonderful Lavender shaving soap.

This is a sad day.
With it consistently ranking as one of the top lavender scented soaps, I wonder how they consider it not a good seller?

Top Bottom