What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

153-royal-crown.jpg

Royal Crown Hair Dressing

Just using this stuff as my go to. Don't have a lot of time to mess with my hair lately, and this stuff is effortless to apply and wash out. On top of that, it works well with my blond hair. My girlfriend likes the look it gives my hair, and good with that. Every now and then, I'll mix in some High Life Medium pomade to strengthen the hold. Those two have become my favorites. High Life is VERY similar to Murray's Superior. I like it gives me the Ace Ventura hair.

Royal Crown Hair Dressing + Murray's Superior

Started with RC Hair Dressing but then needed to add Murray's to firm it up. I used one scoop of each.

It's kind of boring to use mainly Royal Crown Hair Dressing. Thinking about just cutting my hair off completely. I would but I don't want to look like an oddball or prematurely old. It's tempting though. I'd rather be invisible now.

Last edited:
Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil

Went with 5 palm-fulls of Tres Flores [scented mineral oil] on my hair this morning. I'm de-greasing today, and this stuff is what i use when I've got Murray's Superior or a heavy wax pomade in my hair. I don't use Tres Flores when I'm using lightweight oil based pomades like Royal Crown Hair Dressing, as the stuff comes out with regular shampoo.

I need a haircut like crazy. If go with a wax or Royal Crown now, I won't look like my Hollywood movie star self. That might be a good thing. I'm thinking about using Murray's today to compress my long hair. I need a cut, but I HATE dealing with the ordeal of going to town, sitting down, waiting, waiting and waiting for my hair to be cut. A lot of jealousy with the hair-cutters over my looks. I don't want to deal with someone that has a chip on their shoulders because they weren't blessed like me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom