What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

5/27/19
J.R. Liggett Jojoba & Peppermint Shampoo Bar
Groom & Clean

5/28/19
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

Royal Crown Hair Dressing

It's always a shock to go back to Royal Crown. That just out of the shower look that it gives me, it's incredible. I didn't bother to comb my hair after applying the Royal Crown Hair Dressing. I threw in one large scoop of the product, and left for work. Been using Murray's Superior pomade with a small dab of Voodoo Brew 2 lately. Those two have stiffened up my hair to where It stays in position wherever I move it. The wet look has me looking clean cut.

I'm still battling a cold that won't go away, as well as this carditis issue. I look and feel tired, but the Royal Crown Hair Dressing has me looking fresh faced. That's what I like about this stuff.

Three Flowers Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil

I just threw in two palm-fuls of Tres Flores into my hair to enhance the already wet look that it had from earlier today. I added some Royal Crown Hair Dressing to my hair this morning. It was a great look all day. Adding Tres Flores to my hair is for a booster. The shine of those two products is amazing. I literally look like I just came from a 1920s Hollywood movie set. I just have the classic 1920s Hollywood face. My girlfriend looks like a movie star as well.

Going out with my girlfriend now to see the new movie, 'Aladdin'. She wants to see it. She loves when I have Tres Flores in my hair. I hope none of the women at the theater throw themselves at me. It's always a bad scene when they go after me right in front of my girlfriend. It's survival of the fittest with these women. They're like lions. They see the Star, and they want to go after him regardless of who's around. I could never be that way. If had the be the aggressor for the human race to continue, it would die off completely, because I won't make the first move.

di.jpg

High Life Heavy pomade

I cut my hair short today, and I applied 1 large scoop of High Life Heavy pomade. This is said to be the heaviest wax pomade on the market. I'm not sure if it is or not, but it's definitely VERY heavy. I spiked my hair today like the Ancient Aliens guy from that program, and I left it spiked straight up in the air. I look good, I must say. I don't use High Life Heavy pomade that often, but I love it. I think a used it around Halloween at a party. Had to fight the women off of me. This stuff is amazing.

5/29/19
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

5/30/19

5/31/19

Top Bottom