What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

murrays-super-light-pomade-can2_1024x1024.jpg

Murray's Super Light pomade

Using this product today for the "Clean and Neat Look." This stuff really works well with my hair to give me a clean cut look. I still have Murray's Superior in my hair from the last two days. I threw in some of this Murray's Super Light pomade, which was created almost 100 years ago in 1925, to give my hair some tight control and blazing shine. This stuff does it. For just $3 per 3oz tin, Murray's Super Light pomade is an excellent deal. It both darkens and gives my blond hair nice shine. I applied one large scoop of Murray's Super Light pomade into my dry hair this morning. The shine and control it gave my hair was immediate.

5/21/19
J.R. Liggett Jojoba & Peppermint Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

5/22/19

5/23/19

Murray's Super Light pomade

This stuff has become my go to pomade. It makes me look absolutely like movie star. Had a woman throw herself at me when I stopped for coffee yesterday. I had Murray's Super Light pomade in my hair. I politely brushed off my female admirer, who didn't take the brush off well, as she got a little testy. I like when women are able to joke when being rejected. It's a a turn-off when they try and demean me when I'm letting them know I'm not interested. There's a right way and a wrong way to handle criticism and/or rejection. The best way is to joke, but I don't know why they don't take that approach. That's what I would do, but that's me. I try and make everything easier for the people I deal with.

Murray's Superior & Super Light

I washed out my Murray's Super Light pomade and added a scoop of Murray's Superior and Murray's Super Light pomade. I need my hair to look on point for the opera.

Just got home. Going to an opera tonight. I discovered that I can actually sing like an opera singer. I was just messing around practicing with my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend, and found out that I have a voice that is like I an opera sing. I guess you're born with it, right? My girlfriend was really impressed with my ability to sing. I never knew I could until now. It's pretty neat. My voice is incredible. I guess I was made for the theater. An undiscovered talent.

5/24/19

5/25/19

dd.jpg

Murray's Superior pomade

I threw in two large scoops of Murray's Superior and 1 scoop of High Life Voodoo Brew 2 into my hair this morning. I already had Murray's Super Light and Murray's Superior in it from last night. I had no volume for my hair due to all the Super Light that I'd put in it yesterday. Murray's Super Light is a light medium pomade designed as a topper or to create slick backs. It's not good for creating volume. Even with all the Murray's Superior and Voodoo Brew 2 pomade I added to my hair today, I'm not getting much volume. The Super Light undercutting the volume, and just making hair look shiny and flat. It's alright.

Going to a restaurant tonight overlooking the ocean with my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend. I'm kind of worn out from the opera last night. I was wearing my black floor-length cape along with brass-headed walking cane. My girlfriend and I were stared at like crazy by people at the opera. People cleared a path for us like we were celebrities. My girlfriend had a white gown and looked incredible. We were like stars. We were both laughing at the special treatment we received. This is what it's like to be an A-list celebrity.

I still wish I didn't have to wear pomade. I'm at the point where I'm just doing this for my girlfriend. That's the look that I had when she met me, and I'm just continuing it for her. I don't care anymore what my hair looks like. I feel like I've gone past carrying about my looks or anyone's looks. There's so much more to people than that.

Vaseline Tonic

The star here. I'm using Vaseline tonic today to de-grease and give my blond hair some amazing shine. This stuff is excellent. It's the same product as Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil, but with a different scent.

Last night, a waitress gave me her phone number while I was eating dinner with my girlfriend. It was weird, and yes, very aggressive. She said was into real estate, and gave me her card, and said, 'Give me a call.' I didn't even tell her I was looking for a place. She gave me her card when my girlfriend went to pick up her coat from the coat room. I don't know. Maybe it was an innocent way for the waitress to sell property? The way she was looking at me dreamily when I was ordering food, and when re-filling our glasses, it looked like the same way thousands of other women have looked at me when trying to pick up on me. I loved the restaurant though. The view of the ocean was awesome, and I really enjoyed being with my beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend. I think she might be the one.

I'll be going to lunch in an hour with my girlfriend to the city. I know of a nice restaurant I want to take her to. After that, I want to take her to a wine tasting event. Those are always fun.

Murray's Superior pomade

Being that today is a holiday, I felt it was important to use a classic pomade in Murray's Superior. I feel that it's only fitting that I use this 1925 classic. I threw in one scoop of Murray's into my pomade-free hair this morning, combed it in, and watched the transformation take place. What a look. This stuff is incredible.

Going to lunch with my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend and her parents today. This is always interesting. I do a lot of listening when her dad talks. Even if I wanted to get a word in edgewise, I would be drowned out. I don't mind. I don't talk much. I think that's the secret for why I get along so well with my girlfriend. She talks a lot and I listen and look like a movie star.

Top Bottom