What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Sweet Georgia Brown Blue + Royal Crown Hairdressing pomade

I've got these two outstanding pomade combos in my hair today. These two pomades were made for each other. When I got up this morning, my hair already sensational from having these two pomades in it from yesterday. Never the less, I threw in a small scoop of the the Sweet Georgia Brown Blue and big quarter-sized scoop of the Royal Crown Hair Dressing in my hair. That combo was enough to pin my hair down entirely to where I look like Rudolf Valentino today. My hair has never looked better than it does today. Royal Crown Hair Dressing plus a nice wax base like SGB Blue is the perfect combo to get the Valentino-esque look to one's hair. Murray's Superior pomade is an excellent base too, as long as a good amount of it is applied before the Royal Crown Hairdressing topper is added. On my Hollywood star meter, I'll give myself a 9.5 out of 10 today. I would be 10 if I didn't have dark circles under my eyes from being sick yesterday.

I'm a japanese hair product fan) Used to have Shiseido shampoo and conditioner that I used in the gym, but switched to Breeze as they add mint and scalp skin feels so cool after shower )

2/7/19
J.R. Liggett's Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

2/8/19
J.R. Liggett's Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

b.jpg

Murray's Black Beeswax pomade

I'm using this fine pomade from Murray's today. Although my hair is blond, the black Murray's Beeswax still looks nice on it. My hair looks like it's a darker blond. I love this stuff. I added 2 scoops of the Murray's Black Beeswax to my wet hair this morning. The hold is excellent for the product. It does the job.

Murray's Black Beeswax is very inexpensive at $4 per 4 oz container. It's for people with dark hair, but I like using it when I go out so that I don't get quite as much attention as I normally would because of my blond hair, which is a magnet for attracting women. Of course, my handsome face helps.

I'm going to a party at my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend's work tonight. It's a suit and tie formal party, so I'm going to with a nice black suit. The Murray's Black Beeswax will help me blend in with my girlfriend's jealous co-workers. None of them have naturally blond hair like myself. In the parties I've been to in the past, I have women throwing themselves at me the entire time. With the Murray's Black Beeswax in my hair, I won't stand put as much with my blond hair. I've got James Dean-colored hair, but more blond than that. The Murray's Black Beeswax has done a good job of toning down my blond hair to where I won't look like the star at the party like I've been in the past. The guys were so jealous of my Hollywood movie star looks, and the women were like tigers. It couldn't find a place to hide, no matter where I went in the parties. It was either jealousy or fawning adoration. I wish I could close my eyes to all of it and see past it to enjoy myself fully, but when you look like me, it's impossible. I'll never be a wallflower because of my looks. My goal in going to these parties is to have as little contact with the female employees as possible, considering it leads to my girlfriend getting mad at me. The only thing I do look like my normal self, and the women flock to me as if I invited them. Not making eye contact with them doesn't help. They still come over to 'mingle.' The alcohol gives them more courage to go after me, I guess. What's weird is that even when I'm just cordial, they're upset, because I don't go after them hook line and sinker. Having angry, inebriated women insulting me because of an imagined rejection is a horrible experience, and I get it all the time. I sometimes wish I was magic and could use that power to wish myself away from the interaction to a different part of the party.

muuu.jpg

Murray's Hair Glo pomade

I just added this beautiful classic pomade as a topper to the Murray's Black Beeswax from earlier today. I'm getting ready right now to go to an office party with my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend. I needed a topper pomade to make my hair shine. Although Murray's Black Beeswax is an excellent pomade for what it does, it lacks the shine that my blond hair needs. Dax Black Beeswax is a much shiner product, but it doesn't hold that Murray's Black Beeswax possesses. Both of those pomades are quite affordable in comparison to most of the hair products that permeate the market. I bought a ton of Murray's Hair Glo a couple of years ago. I doubt that I'll ever go through it all.

Murray's Superior pomade

I'm back to my #1 favorite pomade in the whole wide world in Murray's superior pomade. I washed out the Murray's Black Beeswax and Murray's Hair Glo this morning, and added 2 large scoops of Murray's Superior. I'm getting a great James Dean pomp with this pomade. My hair literally looks JUST like Dean's hair with Murray's Superior in it. This stuff really works well with my blond hair. I look incredible today. Been using light pomades that make my blond Dean-like hair shine, but the Murray's gives me a great pomp.

murra.jpg

Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade

I just added 1 scoop Murray's Xtra Heavy Hold to my hair on top of the 2 scoops of Murray's Superior pomade from earlier today. I'm about to go to my girlfriend's parent's house tonight to eat dinner. I wanted to pin my sides down with the Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade, as I need a haircut in the worst way right now. Using the Murray's Xtra Heavy, you can't tell that my hair is in need of a cut. This stuff is great for pinning down hair. I love the scent of this stuff. It's very nice. I rate it above the scent of Murray's 50-50 Short Batch and Murray's Vintage Superior pomade.

The star is really dreading this dinner. I feel like I'm interviewed for a job each time I meet with my girlfriend's parents. Her parents are wealthy, and have a huge house, and I mean, HUGE. I think they see me as a trophy boyfriend of their daughter, who is almost 10 years older than me, and looks exactly like actress Anne Bankcroft when she did the movie, 'The Graduate.' I don't do a lot of talking when I'm around her parents, because everything I say leads to more questioning in a probing manner by both of them. It doesn't matter what I say, everything is analyzed and deconstructed by them. It's draining, and it stuns me into silence after every verbal exchange with them. Its like a game of cat and mouse. I feel pretty tired from last night still. I'd rather take it easy tonight. Oh well.

Top Bottom