What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

hair1.jpg

Murray's Hair Glo pomade

The star is among you. Been getting a lot of women throwing themselves at me lately with me wearing Royal Crown, so I decided to tone it down a notch today by going with an old classic Murray's Hair Glo. Using this inexpensive but HIGH QUALITY pomade that sells for just $3 per 3 oz tin today, and my hair my blond hair is looking absolutely incredible. I put in just 1 scoop of Murray's Hair Glo to my wet hair this morning. The shine was immediate, as well the nice hold of the product. my hair was transformed from a matted nest to a slick, shiny blond movie star within a second.

It kind of bugs me when I look at all the different hair products that I spent a small fortune on, and I see how much better my hair looks with a simple $3 pomade like Murray's Hair Glo. I feel sorry for the saps that are spending huge money on more expensive products that aren't anywhere near as good as Murray's Hair Glo. You can't fault all the companies for selling their products, but it's kind of sad to see people wasting their money on products that aren't accomplishing their goal of improving the look of their hair. I'm just saying.

For a light pomade, Murray's Hair Glo has pretty good hold. You'd be absolutely surprised at how good this stuff holds.

Thus far, I've already had two women throw themselves at me when I stopped briefly to get some coffee this morning before work. For women to throw themselves at me early the morning, it just shows how great the Murray's Hair Glo has my hair looking today.

Ingredients: Petrolatium, Lanolin, Cocos Lucifera (coconut oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Fragrance(parfum).

voo.jpeg

Voodoo Brew pomade

I've had it with having beautiful blond surfer hair. I want my hair to be brown like my hero Elvis Presley. So, tomorrow I'll be using Voodoo Brew pomade. It's a pomade with a purple tint, designed for people with dark brown hair. However, it works well for people with lighter hair as well. It just slightly darkens their hair. I love this stuff. It has a great coconut smell, and it's good for creating volume for a pomp. I like it for that reason, but I'm using the Voodoo Brew more and more to make my Swedish blond hair more of a darker shade. I'm 25% Swedish. I'm mostly German, but I take after the Swedish part. I kind of look like that young Charlie Bucket guy from the original Willie Wonka and the Chocolate factor with Gene Wilder. My hair is like that. That guy has Swedish ancestry in real life, and I have the exact same look. I guess Swedish blood overpowered the rest of my genes.

I'm thinking about making myself intentionally ugly for awhile so that I can get peace of mind when I'm out in public. The only way I can do that is go with my flat caps or fedoras to cover my movie star looks. I'm serious. This may sound like I'm joking, but I'm not. This is what I go through every day. Women throwing themselves at me when I'm not interested. I already have a girlfriend who looks like Anne Bankcroft, and I'm happy with her. as much as I hate wearing flat caps and fedoras on a daily basis, I'm thinking about going back. What it feels like to wear hats, at least for me, is like being an old man. It feels weird to be invisible like that. I mean, I want a break from being chased by females, but it feels odd at the same time, like being held under water and not being able to come back up. I guess I've had women/girls throwing themselves at me almost my whole life since I was seven. Just disappearing behind a flat cap or fedora is hard to deal with. I'm really thinking about doing that. I don't like the forced friendship and/or constantly being hit on and having to extricate myself in a polite way without hurting their feelings. I just want to be ugly for awhile.

2/13/19
J.R. Liggett's Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

2/14/19
J.R. Liggett's Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

Top Bottom