What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Voodoo-Brew-II-wax-Pomade1.jpg

Movie star David is here. My pomade for today is High Life Voodoo Brew II. I added 2 scoops of this incredibly good heavy wax pomade to my dry hair today this morning after getting up at 0515. I’m getting a lot of volume to my hair with this great Voodoo Brew II pomade. I’m getting as much volume as I do when I’m using Baxter of California Clay pomade. The only difference is my hair looks shiny and alive with Voodoo Brew II rather than non-shiny and dirty looking with the Baxter of California.

I love the scent of Voodoo Brew II. This stuff is INCREDIBLE to the extreme. I feel like I’m using $20 pomade instead of the $8 I paid for it off of West Coast Shaving’s website. I just shows you how a lot of different home brewers and companies are charging sky high prices for inferior products. It’s sad, really.

I slept 4 hours after working 20 hours the night before. I’ve been sleeping in my cubicle a lot lately at work. I’ve got a nice Herman Miller chair at work. I put eye shades over eyes and lean back in my chair and sleep. A lot of my co-workers do the same thing. I came home last night after my beautiful Ann Bankcroft girlfriend insisted I come home.

Is it the pomade that makes me so good looking? When I don’t have pomade in my hair, I’m almost invisible. Having blonde hair obviously helps. When the sunlight hits me just right, I almost look handsome. Voodoo Brew II works like a charm. It keeps my hair in control and making me look like a movie star.

Top Bottom