What's new

What goodies are you expecting in the mail?

New pair of Dr. Martin boots.

proxy.php

I am expecting a Leatherman Super Tool in the mail. I was offered from another forum a Leatherman Super Tool as the man wanted to be the one to give me my first multi tool. Well I got a new Leatherman Wave for my birthday so that will be the second ever multi tool. :) I am excited.

An Earthwing Superglider. Haven't ridden since my banana board way way back in the day, but I loved the holy hell out of that thing. Hotly anticipating my purchase with equal parts excitement, nostalgia, and wry amusement.

Fun fun fun is in the mail!

I have an order on the way from Vintage Blades: their basic straight razor set (though I probably won't be starting with it for 2-3 more months), plus the Merkur 1904 Classic DE razor, and GR after-shave balm, CF shave soap.

Also (from another company) some zip-lock Mylar bags for use in a food storage program whcih I am setting up.

I am a very heavy user of mail order. It seems that much of the swag I need / want is "unavailable in stores".

59 Feather blades from a fellow member, a Simpson Major and (eventually) the Eagle
B&B group buy brush! That's still a few weeks off, but I can't wait to try it.

For non-shaving stuff, a few SACDs I picked up on eBay. As much as I love vinyl, SACD sounds incredible.

Top Bottom