What's new

What goodies are you expecting in the mail?

Cory, that's sooo neat! A quick Google search revealed some neat possibilities for this. I never would have thunk it.

No kidding! We're absolutely loving the results. If you enjoy coffee and are looking for another obsession hobby, I suggest you try this.

Today, I got my hand espresso dialed in and...6 shots later...well, I'm wired for sound!

My wife was, no surprise, my biggest skeptic when I first mentioned the notion of roasting my own coffee...until her first sip. She's since brought some to work and people are now asking to buy coffee from me. :laugh:

I'll give you one guess where I first read about this...:lol:

Avoiding the BST like the plague at the moment. Currently the only thing coming my way is a 500' spool os CAT6 networking cable. Yay for wiring the home for speed!

The other thing I'm waiting on won't come through the mail; my son is due to be born on May 10th. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the new addition!

I'm waiting on a new pair of Oakleys, a set of Smittybilt nerf bars and some Amsoil for my truck.

Oh yeah, and a tub of JM Frasers.:thumbup1:

Just got my safety razor shaving set from Vintage Blades yesterday. Merkur Long Handled Classic (23c) razor, blade sampler, Rooney Pure Badger brush, shaving mug, razor and brush stand, bar of Col. Conk shaving soap, styptic pencil, and Michael Ham's book on DE shaving.

Still awaiting (not related to shaving) an assortment of square drive (Robertson head) screws, bits, and drivers.

I'm waiting for both of my Kai straight razors from Japan. I'm waiting for the folding and non folding versions. They should be here in about 2 weeks from this date. :thumbup1:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Waiting for my Rooney Finest from Classicshaving and my custom made knot from Shavemac. Although the knot comes from Germany, it should be here tomorrow as it was shipped with Fedex today. The Rooney might make it by the weekend from coast to coast with first class snail mail. Also, there will be a puck of C&S Cambridge and Oxford soap on it way tomorrow.

Saddleback Large Briefcase in Dark Coffee Brown. Hellooooooo graduation present! I'm in NYC and it is somewhere in Jersey right now. Hope I can pick it up after getting my cap and gown tomorrow.

Shaving Supplies: Blades ( Trig, Sharp, Super Max, Treet ), QED Shaving Soap Sticks, Charismata Shaving Soaps ( Barbershop and Vetiver )

Crossbreed Holster for my 1911

Currently awaiting a tub of TOBS Jermyn St. and a tube of Trumper GFT. Two of the best-smelling shaving creams I've ever used :thumbup1:.

I am waiting for my Czars Choice from Mama Bears. That and I ordered cds from a local band named Woods Of Ypres.

Purchase an E-1 Fatboy, and a 1955 (A4) Flair Tip SS. Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet?!!!!!:001_smile THis shaving thing is something my wife just does not get, YET!!:lol:

Waiting for an el cheapo Gillette 56' Redtip that I picked up on fleabay for 5 bucks. It needs to be cleaned, etc., but I am looking forward to doing that and putting it where it belongs-on my face!

Not waiting on it anymore, since it came today.

Spector Legend Classic 4 bass guitar in Natural color.

Cant wait to get home and play it. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom