What's new

What Gillette Razor goes with this SHIPPER?

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
This is going to be offered at public auction in the Tampa area Saturday pm...any idea what razor is inside??? Auctioneer only pictured the shipper... Auction listing states razor inside METAL case....

Some type of Old Type. I have one very similar to yours.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Im not a likely bidder as I have a Gillette Fat Boy already:tongue:... If others in the area are interested, google rizzo auctioneers Largo Florida... I missed their sale last week that had a number of vintage straight razors and strops..( i have plenty of those too!)

The real question is, is it the CORRECT razor inside.

Let's hope so.

I've seen so many mismatched cases over the years, I can't see shippers being any different if the seller is clueless. Unless the shipper has something like the one Achim shows for the Khaki set, you never really know.

Cheers.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I'd be interested in hearing from B&B members in the Tampa Bay area who attended the Rizzo Auction if any, and if anyone of our members actually snagged this item. I ALMOST went to the sale but decided not to at the last minute.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
So NONE of our Tampa area guys attended the auction and tried to snag this mystery razor in original shipper????...Knowing how Carmen and Clara Rizzo's auctions go ( no offense to them I truly like them very much)...this one went for peanuts without a B&Ber or two there to fight it out....let us know here at B&B if you snagged it...

Top Bottom