What's new

What Flat Cap did you wear today?

Thanks for the tips guys. I tried the method on the video posted above by cleanshaved. I used steam from a kettle of boiling water to heavily steam the cap and used the 'two fist' method as shown in the video to stretch it a little. I repeated this several times, have worn the cap for a few hours at home, and it seems to have actually worked! It is a lot more comfortable to wear so for a small adjustment this certainly is effective 👍
Good deal. Theres nothing worse than a fitted cap that is not the right size. I find that sizing of flat caps can be kind of a crapshoot, even among higher end caps. Ive got a few Boston Scally caps and the sizing of those is, "interesting", even if you follow their sizing guide.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Stetson Linen

0404201734~2.jpg

captp

Thanks, Chris. Haven't been this clean shaved since before B&B was founded. Feels a bit odd m

captp

Good looking cap (and chap). Had you not said it was linen, I'd have thought it was suede.
I got 3 of them several years ago. Different colors. They sent one (kind of a denim blue) in medium, no way it would fit me. Instead of sending it back, I offered it to a young lady friend (a true hat lady, she looks great in any hat, top hat, bowler, you name it). It fit her perfectly.

Top Bottom