What's new

What does your bathroom countertop look like? Share ur pics!

VERY nice...!!! As a noob, I'm a tad envious of your vintage razor collection. I always lose those silly eBay auctions....

Those are not vintage.

They are all custom made razors (well almost all of them are, there's a 39c in there but the rest are all custom made DE razors).

Last edited:
Those are not vintage.

They are all custom made razors (well almost all of them are, there's a 39c in there but the rest are all custom made DE razors).

proxy.php

Oops....my bad. Still, nice collection....!!!!

Awesome setup. I was going to get a chalkboard with a shelf to record the number of shaves, and just couldn't find one locally that would work, so then I thought of using dice to mark the number since I don't go over 5 shaves. Good to see somebody else already doing it.

No room on our countertop, so I put these 2 shelves in. Not much on them yet, but I'm working on it...I kept it small for now since we'll be moving in a few months. Hopefully the next place will have a bigger bathroom!

Honestly, why did you have to post that? SWMBO saw it over my shoulder just a minute ago and is now demanding to know WHY(!) mine can't look like yours. It's truly awesome, but come on...help a Brother out. ;)

LMAO!! :lol: You have to admit though - it is the ultimate in simplicity and style!!

Here is the amount of real estate the SHMBO allows me on the counter top. I am in process of building an in the wall shave den. More on that after I get it done. Here is what I'm allowed to have out!
$100_0974.jpg

Top Bottom