What's new

what do you listen to when youre shaving? if anything?

Workday shaves are while the misses is sleeping so those are quiet. If a weekend or holiday I'll listen to NPR or a podcast on current events. If I am feeling like some music it is usually jazz, seems to fit the activity well.

i like to listen to talksport on the radio or some RnB and Hip Hop, cant beat old skool music tbh

linty1

My wallet cries.
I tried listening to my podcasts during shaving, but my simple mind can't focus on both, so I prefer to shave in sweet silence and just enjoy.

Reactions: Anu
Which plan are you on? I use the Biblegateway Old and New Testament in a Year. Max McClean is the reader. He has a very soothing voice.

It's a five year course through the bible covering every chapter. He moves between the Old and New Testament to tie them together. He calls it the Bible Bus because you can enter or leave at any time. It's available in many languages. It's a great supplement to other scripture study because he has a very down to earth approach, using layman's terminology.

I used to listen to a french radio show and have done that for close to 10 year, but like many people on this radio the dude got laid off as a new billionaire took over the radio ... I guess I'll have to listen to rerun.

never listened to any football commentary whilst shaving,
would have to be careful if we concede a goal lol

I listen to the bathroom fan if it's after a shower. If it's a pre-shower shave, I'll occasionally put on My Bubba. So soothing!

put the radio on the other day when i shaving my head and it was womens wsl on talksport,
not really into womens footy but the game sounded really good actually lol

I start functioning after the first sip of coffee. Not aware of much before that.
In the weekends I might have coffee before shower/shave so I listen to the razor taking down stubble and find it somehow satisfying.

• Haha
Reactions: Anu
for me shavings has become rather therapeutic as normally I find it very hard to relax, was wondering if anyone listen to natural sounds or like meditation style sounds and music to try and relax whilst shaving?

recently been listening to radio like talksport but feels way too hustle bustle

Just my own sobs. 😜

I honestly listen to nothing. I don’t even let the water run unless I am cleaning soap off my razor. I can judge how close my shave is by the sound of razor on skin. Maybe I’m a shaving whisperer. 🤪
Sobs? When you get a weeper? Lol 🤣

Top Bottom