What's new

What do you keep your Baccy in?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I didn’t bring any pipes or tobacco on vacation with me. Then again, I went to Cuba so I was kinda covered.
I will be spending a week in a cabin outside of Fredericksburg, TX starting 14OCT, so I thing I need to order some of these. My second vacation in 2 months- and I will still have vacation time left. :)

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Looks like that would hold a decent number of flakes. I generally don't take ribbon cuts on vacation- flakes take up less room.

I just happened to have some flakes handy having opened a 50g tin of savinelli giubileo d'oro. For giggles I loaded up one of these containers . . . not killing myself stuffing it in but rather packed. Holds about 28g. For me that is probably 10 bowls.

I just happened to have some flakes handy having opened a 50g tin of savinelli giubileo d'oro. For giggles I loaded up one of these containers . . . not killing myself stuffing it in but rather packed. Holds about 28g. For me that is probably 10 bowls.

My containers came in today. They look a little small to put a regular cut flake in them like Savinelli Giubileo D'Oro. Did you have to cut or fold the flake? How many flakes were you able to fit?

On a side note, I really enjoy Savinelli Giubileo D'Oro and think it's an underrated tobacco. :001_302:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Sounds like my kind of vaca. Nice.
I hope to one day have a weekend cabin in the Texas Hill country. It is my favorite part of Texas.
Thanks- should be more than enough. I will problem take VA and and English Blend with me.
My containers came in today. They look a little small to put a regular cut flake in them like Savinelli Giubileo D'Oro. Did you have to cut or fold the flake? How many flakes were you able to fit?

On a side note, I really enjoy Savinelli Giubileo D'Oro and think it's an underrated tobacco. :001_302:

Most of my flakes are MacBaren- I cut them in half lengthwise. They fit into 1/2 pint amazon jars better that was.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom

2/3 of the tin which does not make too much sense mathematically as the tin was supposed to be 50g. I was not overly concerned about preserving the shape of the flake so I just smooshed (highly technical term) them in.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
A little arts and crafts....

FD49B258-2BF5-4E7F-BAD4-29A9CCD1C4D8.jpeg

Top Bottom