What's new

What do you gots in your pocketses. EDC.

Hmmm.
at this exact moment,
cell phone (Siemens SK65 purchased on ebay-enabled for now with blackberry through T-mobile)
Wallet
Fisher space pen (usually the "military" flat black version, today its a dressier looking one, black with brass trim) I've liked Fisher space pens since I was in high school-
"loaner" pen-cheap papermate (apparently OTHER people ALSO like Fisher space pens....)
Military ID
one or two simple "magic" coin/cash tricks (this is a new one for me...but its amazing how much fun can be had fooling ones friends, coworkers, etc...) yeah I'm easily amused...

Usually I carry a knife or multitool, a memo pad, flashlight, or some other oddities, but at the moment I'm not.

John P.

joel said:
AND YOU SAY YOU'RE FROM TEXAS!?!?!?

Better watch out fella.... might get booted outta the state :eek:

Joel,

I believe that Andrew was meaning to say..."a glock, that's all? Where is the 12 gauge, 20 gauge, the over/under, 357, 22 snub nose and 38 snub nose? No self respecting Texan leaves home with out proper protection." Of course, that's just to go to church!

Randy (A Texan living in Utah)

rtaylor61 said:
Joel,

I believe that Andrew was meaning to say..."a glock, that's all? Where is the 12 gauge, 20 gauge, the over/under, 357, 22 snub nose and 38 snub nose? No self respecting Texan leaves home with out proper protection." Of course, that's just to go to church!

Randy (A Texan living in Utah)
"Beware of the man with only one gun, he probably knows how to use it."

-Nick

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Joel, I keep my Glock at home. If I carried it with me I would probably get into trouble with some of the idiot drivers on the interstate.

Interesting exercise. I'm jealous of your carry laws in TX. Anyway:

Sunglasses - Armani, prescription
Car Keys/Key Ring with Swiss Army knife, cigar punch, bottle opener
Checkbook - Coach cover
Jacket wallet - Coach (18yrs old - from the original Coach shop)
Montblanc Classic fountain pen
ST Dupont Gatsby lighter
Silk handkerchief - Hermes
Sprint/LG cell phone
Bali song knife - belonged to my father
Dunhill Superior Mild cigarettes
Business card case

And, this is starting the day. I'm sure I'll be carrying twice as much junk by the end of the day.

Cheers,
Robert

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The only thing which is always in my pocket is my incredibly nifty Fenix L0P flashlight.

Can't make a pic, so just a textual:

Whats always on my person:
Citizen Eco Drive Titanium Watch
Siemens M65 "Heavy Duty Ruggedized" Mobile Phone
Swiss Army Knife
Keychain w/ Keys, LED Light, USB Stick
Wallet
Pack of Paper Tissues

In a jacket or something: MP3 Player, Lighter, Pen, Notebook, Contact Lens Carrier, Sunglasses, Chewing Gum (Usually some kind of Wrigleys Airwaves)

No gun though, german gun control laws would not allow that ... I used to carry a tactical or automatic knife back in my teenage days when I thought it was cool, but not anymore. (Never really needed it, the SAK has all I need and is much smaller)

All the other usefull stuff gets im my trusty Eastpak Stammer Backpack:
PDA, Pens, Leatherman Tool, something to read, pocket umbrella, university stuff, etc. etc. etc.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Damn, not a single flashlight in the group. Guess I'm all alone here.:frown:

The only thing missing is my Motorola V3 phone which was used to take the picture. I try to travel light...

I'm surprised none of you guys have the kershaw ken onion knives with assisted opening, they are great.

You missed my Photon Microlight hanging on the end of my Micra. When I need something more serious, I use a Surefire G2, but can't see myself carrying it around daily.

TheYoshi said:
The only thing missing is my Motorola V3 phone which was used to take the picture. I try to travel light...

I'm surprised none of you guys have the kershaw ken onion knives with assisted opening, they are great.

I carry a ken onion scallion most days...Benchmade Grip the others. I am more surprised at the Sebenzas these guys are carrying...nice knives fellas.

Burts Bees lip balm...fisher space pen or Mont Blanc Platinum...keys...tumi wallet with credit cards and cash...Motorola V3. With regards to flashlights, not usually on me but usually have a surefire G2 around.

Nick said:
Kinda scary is a guy with a glock. VERY scary is a guy with a real gun, like a 1911. :001_tt2:

-Nick

On the gun nut forums, that kind of comment would instantly spark a 20 page flame-fest.

The classic Glock VS. 1911...and in this case the even more touchy 9MM VS. .45..the classic caliber war.

Man, I am impressed with all the Sebenzas you guys are carrying. I missed this knife meme somewhere I guess.

On me:
Wedding ring
Timex Ironman watch (I run)
Keys on a simple ring
Leather wallet in need of dire replacement
LG 8100 cell phone
Knife - today a CRKT M16, sometimes a Xikar Xi, sometimes a Benchmade.

If I carried, it would probably be this.

Dennis

Now, given that you guys have weapons, I mean this with no disrespect :tongue: , but. . .for those of you not in law enforcement or the military, why do you need to carry a weapon?

I'm honestly curious.

mrob said:
Now, given that you guys have weapons, I mean this with no disrespect :tongue: , but. . .for those of you not in law enforcement or the military, why do you need to carry a weapon?

I'm honestly curious.

Mitch,

I think that you must live too close to Canada if you are asking questions like that...:biggrin:

mrob said:

I'm honestly curious.

I guess you have not heard of the Wild West. :biggrin:

Top Bottom