What's new

What do you gots in your pocketses. EDC.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
six thousand dollars
4 sets of car keys
wig
grandfather clock
and an onion on my belt (ala grandpa simpson)

but actually:

17 dollars
house keys
car key
cell phone
receipts everywhere [pockets and wallet (ala lynchmeister and george castanza)]
wedding ring (white gold, thank you)
a watch from the upscale boutique known as Target
hand grenade

Right pocket, North American minirevoler, .22 mag, left pocket, Spyderco Military folding knife, car keys, left rear, wallet, right rear, small Case folding knife. and if I'm lucky and the pants have a watch pocket, a Hunter's cased pocketwatch.

Well, right now is pretty typical for what I carry every night as I just came home from my 3rd shift hotel job. Wallet, credit card case, Bosca coin purse with coins & a P-38 can opener, comb, 2 pens, handkerchief and kleenex, Molina Russian made pocket watch in a belt case, Traveler Swiss Army knife in a belt case, mini-Maglite in beltcase, Spyerco Calypso Jr., key ring on a kubaton with Swiss Army Classic knife, pepper spray and a Schrade Simon knife, and here's the kicker, a Smart Carry holster with a Smith & Wesson Chief's Special .38 snubnose revolver and a Spyderco Endura knife in the extra pocket.

On foot I always carry an oak stockman's cane. Only had to hit one pit bull with it once. Usually dogs see it and back off; they're not stupid. This particular pit bull was so intent on killing my dog that he wasn't paying any attention to me at all. Till I whacked him.

In my pockets? As little as possbile, as I try to dump as much as possible into my man bag. But all-in-all this is what I have with me almost everytime:
Keys
Wallet
Mobile phone
Pens
Paper
MP3 player

And depending on circumstances:
Bottle of water
Book(s)
Camera
Nintendo DS

It'd be hard getting all that into my pockets. I bet the "always" list could be made into pocket-only by switching to a small pad and a small pen. But then I'd have all my pockets completely full, and I don't like that.

Pockets:
$64.36
Keys
Viper Car Alarm remote
Uncle Henry Pen Knife

Belt:
Cell Phone
Victorinox SwissChamp

Custom Shoulder Rig:
Colt Delta Elite 10mm. w/Custom Packmer & speed dot sights

castlecraver, how's the Vaja wallet hold up to daily use? I've been considering picking one up, but was unsure how it might wear as compared to their cell phone cases.

castlecraver, how's the Vaja wallet hold up to daily use? I've been considering picking one up, but was unsure how it might wear as compared to their cell phone cases.

I'm so glad somebody asked -- its 3 years old now, and I LOVE IT!!! Best wallet I've ever owned, bar none. The leather is absolutely superb, and the craftsmanship, and the attention to detail (to which you're no doubt familiar, owning one of their gadget cases) is of course worth every penny of the pricey tag. I'm a huge fan, and have been thinking about getting another, just because I'm getting a little bored of the brown and dark olive color combo, but the fact that it's held up so well (to pretty heavy use, not to mention withstanding the pressure of my ample posterior) has prevented me from rationalizing the expenditure.

I'm so glad somebody asked -- its 3 years old now, and I LOVE IT!!! Best wallet I've ever owned, bar none. The leather is absolutely superb, and the craftsmanship, and the attention to detail (to which you're no doubt familiar, owning one of their gadget cases) is of course worth every penny of the pricey tag. I'm a huge fan, and have been thinking about getting another, just because I'm getting a little bored of the brown and dark olive color combo, but the fact that it's held up so well (to pretty heavy use, not to mention withstanding the pressure of my ample posterior) has prevented me from rationalizing the expenditure.

Wow, I do believe one of their wallets shall be making its way into my future.

Unfortunately that brings the task of choosing between the eighty billion different color and leather combinations.

Anyone catch the wedding band in the pocket? :thumbup:

LOL... I've never used it for that. It's actually a bit of a good luck charm -- it was given to me because the circling design looks like a DNA helix. But, now that you mention it, I suppose it might have uses I hadn't yet considered!

Pat is always prepared! :lol:
Hell yeah... I'm an Eagle still living up to the motto. (The Rough Rider is inside the wallet :cool:)

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
A few years back, when we were moving, I did one last run through prior to vacating the premises. I found my wife's wedding band in a corner on the floor. I had endless fun for the next several weeks, as you can imagine.

"Hun, let's just stare at our wedding rings." Let me tell you- the house was never as spotless as she scurried everywhere trying to find it. Eventually, I couldn't bring myself to torture her any longer, and put it in a spot where she was sure to find it. Of course, she waltzed in, beaming and waving her hand while attempting to look cool.

Yeah, I'm a stinker.

Top Bottom